Being Happy For Once

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta is carefully shaking the feeding bottle when his princess cried again. It's been three weeks after he gave birth to her and the little baby girl can't stop yearning for her Mommy's warmth. Thankfully, Taeyong is still in his paternity leave. He helps Yuta in taking care of Lami since his wounds are still not healed well. But Taeyong's Daddy shift already ended after Yuta ate his breakfast. He was happily (and finally) sleeping on the couch of the living room beside the crib. 

"Shh.. Don't cry baby, I'm already preparing your food." Yuta whispered to his baby who's still crying in her crib. 

"Just give her the bottle already, Yukkuri." Taeyong mumbled in his sleep and shifts his body to his right. Yuta rolled his eyes then finally gave the bottle to the crying baby. Lami thankfully stopped crying which earned a satisfied sigh from the Japanese. 

"I thought I'm already good at this. Guess I'm wrong." He mumbled to himself. 

"I was the one who raised Jaemin the most. Of course, it's me who's good at taking care of babies." Taeyong mumbled again with his face on the pillow. 

Annoyed by his fiance's statement, he threw the bib and the pillow from the floor to him and pulled his tongue like a kid.

"Just sleep Tae. Your Daddy shift will start at 1pm." This made Taeyong open his eyes and ran to their room in panic. Yuta's smirk vanished when Lami starts crying again.

"Why are you crying again, baby? Oh god Tae... I can't stop her."

"Just give her your milk." Taeyong shouted from the room and his statement made Yuta want to smack his fiance harder.

"I might get pregnant but I'm not a female, Lee Taeyong. I don't have any milk except fo-"

"Okay! Come on dear baby.. come to Daddy!" Taeyong cut him off as he ran as fast to the crib and carry his baby Lami away from her Mommy.

"Don't you dare say any stuff like that in front of our bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter