Haechan's Birthday and Mark's Secret

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Happy Birthday Haechan!" The now fifteen year old boy blew his candle. He just woke up from sleep when his brothers and father woke him up to celebrate his birthday in exactly 12 am. "Thank you, guys!" Haechan said in a non-chalant way and laid back to his bed, blanket covering his whole body. Mark laughed at his brother's actions and removed the blanket from his face. "Hyuung! I want to sleep!" Haechan whined but sat up anyways.

"Happy Birthday Dip!" Jaemin greeted and before he could ran away, he dipped his finger on the cake and placed an icing on Haechan's face.

"JAE ING MIN!" Haechan was about to catch his brother up when Taeyong scolded him. "No cursing, Haechan."

 

The night ended up with Jaemin's face being shoved on the cake and Mark cleaning up the mess his brothers made.

 

 

A knock from the door wake Haechan up in the morning. He finally got the sleep that he wanted since last night at dawn. He stood up from his bed and put his slippers on. He opened the door revealing a huge gift box. He kneeled down and read out loud the tag hanging on the ribbon.

"To my wonderful brother, Haechan.. Happy birthday from Mark Lee." Haechan couldn't hide the blush forming in his cheeks. He detached the nicely tied ribbon and unwrapped the box. He opened the box revealing a huge fluffly bear toy that Haechan always wanted to have and that he keeps pestering Mark to buy it for him on his birthday. He really did it.

 

He stood up from his knees and ran towards Mark's room. He opened the door without knocking and plopped himself on the older's bed. Mark knew that it's Haechan but being the shy type of brother he is, he didn't look at his brother back.

"Hyung... thank you!" Haechan gave his best cute voice ever making Mark cringe. He finally turned around to face him and was startled to see Haechan's face near his face. Mark couldn't keep the blush forming from his cheeks but then smiled at him. "You're always welcome, Haechannie." Mark kissed his brother's forehead making them blush even more. They both cuddled on the bed, smelling each other's scent making them more comfortable. If only we're allowed to become more than this, why not? Mark thought to himself and kissed Haechan's forehead again making him feel the love that he feels for him more than anyone else in this world.

 

 

When Haechan and Mark had enough cuddles, they decided to go out from Mark'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter