The Baby Sitters

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a month of Yuta giving birth to Lami, Taeyong was finally back in working. Since he needed more income for his growing family (and upcoming wedding with Yuta), he worked his out for like 24/7 that leads to Yuta being the full-time Mom of Lami, Jisung and Chenle.

Mark couldn't help since he's about to enter college soon and he needs some time to prepare. Renjun and Jeno were busy preparing for their high school extra curricular stuff while Jaemin is busy practicing for his graduation.

Yuta felt so exhausted that he ended up getting sick. Due to this, he called his very own best friend to take care of his children in the meantime.

 

 

"Yuta... what should I do after pouring the powder inside the bottle?" Hansol asked while eyeing the small pink bottle in his hand. Chenle and Jisung were busy watching cartoons while Lami keeps on crying due to hunger. Yuta was lying on the sofa, too weak to stand up and hush his baby girl.

"Just pour the powder, close it then shake it and give it to her." Yuta instructed and Hansol did what he had said. Sadly, Yuta noticed the weirdness inside the bottle and stopped Hansol to give it to his daughter.

"What did you put in there?" Yuta asked the older.

"Powder." Hansol answered confidently.

"What powder?"

"The one with the flowers in it." Yuta's eyes widen and his father instinct came, snatched the bottle from Hansol's hands like his whole weak body got stronger suddenly and threw it on the sink. Hansol watched Yuta dumbly and confused. "Why?"

"You put talcum powder, you idiot."

"Oh."

 

 

 

That is why, Yuta was forced to take care of his baby Lami by himself. Hansol was kicked out of the house (in a friendly way) and called Taeyong who answered immediately since he's Yuta.

"Yes love?" Yuta heard from the other line.

"I kicked Hansol out of the house."

"Why?"

"He put talcum powder inside the bottle."

"Oh. You're taking care of Lami alone?"

"Yeah. No choice."

"Wait... I'll call someone. He's so willing to take care of Lami ever since she was born."

"Who?"

"Just wait.."

"Okay? Bye."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

 

 

 

Yuta waited for two hours when the doorbell rang. He didn't have enough strength to ran towards the door and asked Jisung to open it revealing the bunny looking guy and his blond haired husband.

"Jaehyun, Doyoung? Taeyong called you both?" Yuta asked weakly and put Lami down to her crib which the baby started crying again. Yuta wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter