Meet Kim Do Young

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaehyun was patiently waiting at the park bench that Taeyong said last week. He brought Doyoung who's so eager to meet Jeno. In a matter of fact, it's Doyoung who actually talked to Jaehyun about his son with Taeyong. Doyoung might be the reason why Jeno's parents divorced but he isn't a bad person. He loves to have children and wished to have one with Jaehyun.

Doyoung knew that Jaehyun was married before. They were just tested by lust and loneliness that caused them to have secret affair when they were still in America. When Taeyong found out, Doyoung is the one who distanced himself from Jaehyun. But it's too late. Taeyong doesn't want to go back with Jaehyun since he lost his trust from the younger. This made Jaehyun's life goes down.

He lose his job as the international reporter, he lose his son, he lose his husband and he lose his everything. Jaehyun had nothing left in his life. Doyoung pitied him and took care of him. He nurtured Jaehyun with everything that he needs until the younger finally goes back to his normal self.

When he was ready to go back to Seoul, Doyoung is the one who told him to find his son. Pretty much, he followed him and found his son but he was pushed away by Taeyong again due to his attitude. He didn't mean it, anyways. He's still maybe in love with Taeyong that time and seeing him happy with someone made him bitter.

 

He stayed with Doyoung again, finally opened up his heart to love the other. They became officially in a relationship after a year of going back to America. After three years of being his boyfriend, they finally got married.

When they decided to finally be back in Seoul, Doyoung told Jaehyun again to visit Jeno. This time, he did. He tried to create contact with him and talked to him about his plans on meeting him again. When Jeno didn't even give any reply, thinking that Taeyong or Yuta are preventing him, he decided to go straight to the Lee residence and look for Jeno himself. This caused Yuta to be pushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter