The Lucky Seven Surprises

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Starting to walk down the aisle, Yuta never thought he could be this nervous. He looked from his left to right and saw a lot of people looking at him with their smiling face. He never thought that a lot of people will attend his wedding. Starting from Yuta's co-workers and Yunho, the person who helped him the most, to Taeyong's friends and acquaintances, to Taeyong's exes and their husbands, to his best friend Hansol, to his parents, sisters and niece, to his eight children and last but not the least, to the most handsome person standing on the end of the aisle, everything looks so perfect. 

He held his father's arm tightly as he heard his father whispered to him. "You're such a lucky man, you have a good looking husband." 

"Are you perhaps getting gay for my husband, Dad?" 

"Maybe?"

"Gosh, Dad. Why would you say that!?" Yuta silently laughed along with his father while they were walking. 

"But seriously, you have a very good choice. Taeyong seems to be very responsible and loving husband. I can see that to the way he raised his children." 

"I know, Dad. That's why I'm here getting married with him." 

 

 

When they both reached the end of the aisle, Taeyong bowed in front of Yuta's father to show his respect for the elder. Yuta's Dad patted his shoulder to stop him from doing that and gave his son's hand for Taeyong to take. 

"Please take good care of my only son." Yuta's Dad said in Korean. "Please love him more than we did."

"I will, Sir. Don't worry." Taeyong answered politely and took Yuta towards the altar. They looked at each other with loving eyes then turned their heads to their eight children who were all smiling to them.

"I love you, Yukkuri." Taeyong whispered to his ear. Yuta couldn't help but to blush and grabbed his lover's hand and intertwine it with his own. The ceremony started and everyone's attention were fully focused on the celebrator.

 

 

 

"Lami, baby.. Stop running!" Yuta scolded his only daughter who can't stop running on the field. She really loves grasses and its green color, the way her feet brushes on the strips of green while her hands were happily flying in the air, her famous beautiful smile shines brighter than the sun.

Taeyong appeared out of nowhere and s his arms on his husband's waist, slowly brushing his lips on the other's nape.

"Let her ran." Taeyong mumbled while giving sloppy kisses on his husband's neck. Yuta tried his best to suppress his moans since they are still outside, having picnic with their children. He can't let this scene be exposed to the children's eyes so he elbowed his husband on his stomach lightly. "Stop doing that, Tae. The children are here. Also, what if Lami falls? I cannot forgive myself if she got herself a scar!" Yuta's over protectiveness is sometimes really over but Taeyong cannot blame him. He himself too is overprotective, much more than Yuta is sometimes.

"Fine. I'll get her a knee pad on her birthday." He said and ran towards his daughter to carry her in his arms.

 

 

"Daddy.. Mommy.. Can I have a sister?" Lami said out of the blue that both Yuta and Taeyong froze and look at each other. How can a five years old girl think of that? They couldn't suspect each other so they suspected her older brothers.

"Honey.. Don't you want to be the only girl in the family?" Yuta asked his baby, kissing her nose in attempt to lure her. The five years old girl shook her head and showed her index finger in front of her father and pouted. "I don't want to be the only girl. I want playmates!"

"But you have your Jisung oppa and Chenle oppa to play with!" Taeyong answered this time but the little girl shook her head again.

"They can't play dolls with me." Yuta swore he felt so weak whenever his baby girl is pouting and acting so cute in front of him. But he also swore that he couldn't take the risk of giving birth again.. not with his age like this.

"But baby.." Yuta was about to protest again but Lami whined to let her go from his Daddy's arms just to ran away and hide under the tree. Like brother, like sister indeed. Yuta thought as his memory of six years old Jaemin hiding under the tree emerges. He can't deny on how much he miss his son so much. Being away from him is enough to make him cry everynight with Taeyong constantly whispering sweet words to him just to stop him from crying.

Jaemin is c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter