The Sudden Request

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were all eating at the restaurant that Chenle picked. Chinese food is very delicious indeed that all of the children are munching without talking to each other. Yuta and Taeyong watched them in awe. 

"Dad?" Taeyong looked up to Jaemin. "Hmm?"

"Can I change my surname to Lee?" Taeyong then looked at Yuta who's also surprised at the sudden request. "You don't like my surname?" Yuta asked, definitely not offended but curious. 

"No! No! Mom, I mean.. My half brothers are using it while I'm the only one who stayed Na. It's a bit unfair cause I'm Dad's real son too." 

"Don't shove it to us, Jaem." This time, Renjun spoke. "We've been using Qian and we don't complain." 

"Junnie hyung, I think Jaemin just want to use Dad's surname because he's blood related. Your real parents already named you so you have to keep the Qian surname." Jeno calmed his brother down. 

"Same goes to Jisung." Mark continued, feeling the same sentiment for Jaemin. 

"And you can't be a Lee too, Junnie hyung. That will be ." Jeno winked and held his boyfriend's hand. Renjun sighed felt defeated. "You're right." 

Yuta then looked at his fiance and smiled. "I don't mind since my surname will be changed to Lee soon." Taeyong blushed at the statement and held his hand then turned to look at Jaemin. 

"Fine. We'll change it tomorrow. I'll call my lawyer to fix this." Taeyong said and this made Jaemin smile wider. 

 

 

 

Taeyong was walking on the way to the practice room when he saw someone standing beside the door. He immediately faced him and his anger starts to rise again. 

"What are you doing here!?" He yelled at Jaehyun. The latter rais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter