Taeyong and Mark's Talk

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong couldn't sleep after realizing that he hurt his eldest son. He didn't meant to say those words and he mostly didn't meant to hurt him. He love his son so much to say those things. 

He carefully shifted to his right so that he won't wake Yuta up. He looked at him sweetly, familiarizing every detail of his beautiful face. Yuta looks so pretty even though his hair is messy on the sheets while his mouth wide open while snoring. Taeyong smiled at the scene and closed his boyfriend's mouth then gave him a sweet peck on his forehead. He snuggled closer to him, his arms circled around Yuta's waist, feeling the warmth of love coming from him. 

 

 

Morning came and Taeyong woke up with an empty bed side. He looked for his lover from the bathroom, balcony and even outside his room but he cannot see him. When he was about to open Jaemin's door, he heard someone coming out from the other door. He turned around to see his eldest son wearing his blue pajammas and his hair is a bit messy, enough to say that he also just woke up from the bed.

"Good morning Mark." He greeted but no greeting was returned. Instead, Mark walked to the kitchen without paying attention to his father. 

"Look, Mark.. I'm sorry for what I have said last night. I didn't mean it. I'm so tired and pressured at work. My b-"

"This is the first time you yelled at me like that." Mark cut him off that Taeyong felt ashamed to his statement. 

"I know. I'm sorry." 

"It really hurts Dad. You were never like that." 

"Mark.."

"Ever since Yuta came here, you seems so distant to us." 

"..."

"We never re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter