Renjun and Chenle's Story

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dong Sicheng and Qian Kun got married when Sicheng is only 18 years old. Despite of his family's disapproval, he still married Kun in Korea. HIs parents decided to despise him and the eighteen years old doesn't mind them anyways.

Sicheng got pregnant a year after their marriage. Kun is starting to find a stable job to sustain his new family. He started working in a restaurant where he serves as a singer every night. Kun earns quite well enough for them to find a permanent house, a car and even sustain their future baby's education.

 

Sicheng gave birth to a beautiful baby boy named Renjun. The married couple were so blessed to see him healthy. Taeyong automatically became the child's God father and the latter played his role so well as he keeps on checking for the baby everytime he visits them. On the other hand, when Sicheng and Kun visits Taeyong's house, the seven year old, Renjun automatically will ran to his friends. He's close to all of Taeyong's son and he treats them like his brothers too. Being an only child, Renjun seems so jealous to the Lee family and even asked his parents to have a sibling one day.

 

Renjun's wish came true when Sicheng announced to him that he's going to have a sibling. Renjun couldn't keep his excitement as he always take care of his Mom and caress his tummy. He always put his ears and hands on his Mom's womb just to feel is baby brother. Sicheng's heart flattered at his son's actions and he kissed his forehead to show his affection.

Sicheng d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter