Family Outing (Part 5)

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everyone had fun during the last day of their family outing. They're now back at the hotel owned by Haechan's family and packing their things up to go back to Seoul and live their normal life again. 

Well, not that normal that they used to... A lot of things changed during this vacation making the rest of the children need to adjust. 

One example is Yuta's pregnancy. Taeyong is a little.. okay, not a little but TOO overprotective to his boyfriend after knowing his condition. He always tell his children to look after Yuta whenever he needs to pee or be a meter away from him. To be honest, Yuta doesn't mind. He loves the attention that Taeyong is giving him even though he's overreacting but the children were the one who suffered the most since taking care of a pregnant man is kinda hard. Mood swings are one of the hardest things to deal with. 

Another example is Mark's constant meet up with his Eomma. Whenever they are going out, Mark always tell his brothers that he'll go to his Eomma's hotel and have dinner with them. His siblings of course doesn't mind but they couldn't deny that they miss him with his awkward jokes and contagious laugh. 

And the last example goes to Renjun and Jeno who became really awkward after that incident. The siblings noticed the cold atmosphere surrounding the two which they worried a lot most especially Jaemin. 

"Mom, are you ready now?" Jaemin knocked on the restroom cubicle where Yuta is vomiting again. Unlike previous days where he vomits three times a day, Yuta just vomits once or sometimes never in a day. It's just.. he's unlucky today. 

He flushed the toilet and went out just to find Jaemin looking so worried for him. After washing his face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter