The Baby and The One Night Stand

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong had been working in T-Lee Dance Studio since he was still a high school student. Lee Taemin, the owner of the dance studio, is a rich heir of a music company but he decided to leave all those money and responsibilities to his older brother, Jinki. Taeyong and Taemin met in a dance contest where both of them are amazed at each other's dancing abilities. Taemin decided to hire Taeyong as one of his dance instructor after he opened up a dance studio for a living. Taeyong couldn't say no. He needs to find a job to support his adoptive mother in everyday needs.

Taemin met Jongin a year after the studio opened. Kai, as Jongin wanted to be called, is also a dance instructor like him. The two fell in love with each other and even lived under the same roof. Unfortunately, Kai broke up with Taemin due to an arrange marriage that Kai's parents set up for him. Taemin left alone, pregnant with their son. Taeyong, who currently has two sons, helped his friend in need.

"Thank you for being there for me." Taemin said while he's in labor. Taeyong accompanied him at the hospital since he has nothing to go to. Jaehyun is alone in their house, taking care of his sons, doesn't know anything about this. "I'm always here for you, hyung. You know that." Taeyong said and held his friend's hand.

"Can you reach the journal for me?" Taemin asked Taeyong and the latter did. He gave the blue journal to him with a ballpen. Taemin wrote something on his daily journal and after he's done writing, he gave it to Taeyong. "If something happened to me, please give it to my brother." Taeyong nodded and panicked when Taemin clutched his hands on his bump and screamed in pain.

 

 

 

As expected, Jinki arrived at the hospital. He looked at Taeyong and asked him politely of who he is. "Are you perhaps.. Taemin's boyfriend?" Jinki asked but Taemin shook his head in disagreement. "I'm just Taemin hyung's friend. I'm his employee." Taeyong cleared. Jinki sat beside him, clutches his hands together, praying that everything will be safe. "Taemin has a heart disease." Jinki opened up and this caused Taeyong to widen his eyes.

"If he pushed himself too hard, this might cause him to die." Jinki cried in front of Taeyong and the latter his back in comfort. Taeyong knew how it feels like to lose someone since he already experienced it. It hurts so much.

The doctor went out from the delivery room with a gloomy face. Jinki knew the answer why and he just let himself cry again. "I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor showed his deep sympathy. "But the baby is delivered well. He looks so healthy." The doctor announced and Taeyong thanked him for everything.

 

 

Taeyong and Jinki looked at the little baby in the crib. Taeyong thought that he looks so much like Kai. He then remembered what Taemin told him hours before he left. He gave the journal to his older brother. Jinki looked at the journal and kept it in his bag. Taeyong left the hospital after saying goodbye to his old friend and the baby in Jinki's care.

 

 

 

 

 

One morning after he came from the bar, a ring from his phone woke him up. He glanced at his side and saw another man looking at him lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter