The Baby's Gender

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta is finally on his fifth month of pregnancy and both the children and his boyfriend are so excited to know the gender of the baby. Yuta felt another kick from his precious baby, knowing that he or she doesn't like the noise coming from Mark and Haechan. 

Mark keeps on telling Haechan that the baby will be another boy but Haechan insists that it will be a girl now. Taeyong is on Haechan's side too. He just want to have a baby girl soon. If not, there will be so many chances to impregnate Yuta again. 

Yuta, Taeyong, Mark and Haechan were heading to the clinic where he'll do the ultrasound and monthly check-ups. He got to check his weight and it is really obvious that he's getting heavier. 

After that, he lied down on the ultrasound couch, being guided by Taeyong with Mark and Haechan on his side. 

"The baby is healthy and long. If you look at the legs, it's long. You're lucky that the baby will grow tall someday. Do you want to know the gender?"

Yuta nodded and Taeyong is the one who answered. "Yes please. I'm dying to know our baby's gender." 

The probe shifted to Yuta's lower right and the doctor moved the monitor for them to see. 

"It's a girl." The doctor announced and Taeyong couldn't help but to jump in joy while Yuta is just watching him. Haechan meronged Mark and Mark couldn't believe that he lost against his boyfriend but he's still happy that he'll have a baby sister now. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter