Proper Engagement

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being seven months pregnant, Yuta never felt so heavy like this before. Even when he was pregnant with Jaemin, he didn't gain too much weight like this. Maybe because the baby is long and more healthy like what the doctor said? Jaemin was born a bit unhealthy before due to lack of vitamins and nutritious food. Now, this baby inside was too spoiled by her Daddy and her brothers. She will be born healthy and big compared to her oppa.

Yuta doesn't want to feel burdened when they were having a quality time with Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle and Taeyong, helping him. But he can't even walk faster and the children are keeping up the slow pace just to wait for their Yuta Mom. 

"Yuta? Can we rest a little?" Taeyong asked and Yuta looked at him worriedly. "Okay. Lets sit over there?" 

"I'll buy sonething to eat. Jaem, Jisung, Chenle. Please stay with your Yuta Mom. Okay?" The children nodded their head and Taeyong gave a quick peck on his fiance's forehead. 

Yuta rubbed his bump again and smiled as he felt the baby moved again. "Do you have a name for the baby now?" Yuta asked Jaemin who's playing games on his phone. 

"I have but I'll reveal it when you give birth." 

"Yuta Mom?" Yuta's eyes shifted his eyes on the youngest. "I'm hungry."

"Just wait for a bit, Jisung. Your Daddy is buying us food. Okay?"

"Okay!" Jisung cheered and sat beside his Chenle and Jaemin hyung to watch him play. Yuta chuckled at the cuteness of the three. 

It took already 20 minutes and Taeyong isn't back yet. This made Yuta get worried as he stood up to glance at Taeyong from the food court. When he sees no signs of him, he picked up his phone and dialled his number.

The number you have dialled is out of coverage area. Please try again later. 

"Taeyong, where are you?" He muttered under his breath as he press the red button. 

"Yuta Mom? I'm hungry." This time, it's Chenle who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter