Taeyong and Jaehyun's Story

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Taeyong hyung?" 

 

Taeyong looked up to the guy who called his name. He saw his old childhood friend looking at him with concern. 

"Taeyong hyung, why are you crying?" The guy asked and placed his hands on his hyung's shoulder for comfort. "J-Jae.." Taeyong wanted to say his name but he just stuttered while he's crying. 

"It's okay, Taeyong hyung. Do you want to have some coffee instead and lets talk about this there?" Jaehyun asked the older and he's glad that he took the offer. 

 

They were both sitting on a table with lattes in their hands. Glad that Taeyong managed to stop his tears and he just let all of his feelings out to Jaehyun. 

 

 

Jaehyun is Taeyong's childhood friend. Both of their fathers are classmates before, leading them to know each other since they were still toddlers.

Jaehyun is two years younger than Taeyong but the latter treats Jaehyun just like a friend too. They were close until Jaehyun has to transfer to America due to his father's business. Taeyong was left alone with his friends, Sicheng who's the same age like Jaehyun and Kun, a year younger than him.

 

 

Jaehyun went back to Korea when he turned nineteen. He asked his father if he can go take college in Seoul National University majoring in Journalism and he agreed. 

Jaehyun found out about Taeyong's marriage to Ten through their mutual friend, Kun.

Jaehyun had an infatuation to Taeyong ever since he arrived in Korea. He can always see Taeyong whenever he's eating lunch with his boyfriend while Taeyong doesn't even know that Jaehyun went home since he's busy enough being whipped to Ten. 

 

 

 

After Jaehyun sent Taeyong home, he texted the older with an encouraging message. 

 

The world doesn't revolve around one person. There's a lot of fishes in the sea. Go open your eyes and see who cares. 

 

Taeyong smiled for the first time that day and he felt comfortable to Jaehyun that they texted all throughout the night. 

 

 

 

Three weeks later, Taeyong decided to file a divorce. Jaehyun helped him in these times where Taeyong felt that he's going to break. Jaehyun gladly took care of Mark too which Taeyong is very thankful for. 

 

 

 

Four months after the official divorce, Ten decided to leave Korea with Johnny in Thailand and left the full custody of Mark to Taeyong. 

Meanwhile, Taeyong slowly developed some feelings for the younger. Even though they are not officially together, they had that caused Jaehyun to get pregnant. 

Taeyong, without hesitation, asked Jaehyun's hands for marriage. Jaeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter