Taking Place In The Future

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haechan didn't know why he's standing in front of the huge building's main entrance. His Uncle Jinki told him last night that he's going to introduce Taemin to him but he still didn't understand how Taemin and this huge building is connected. Taemin owned a studio, right? He left the company to his Uncle Jinki, right? Then why is he here? 

Haechan didn't dare to ask his Uncle. Instead, he followed him until they reached an office where people who wear suits and ties are sitting. All of them stood up when he and his Uncle Jinki entered the room.

"Good morning, Sir." They greeted and bowed to them. "Good morning." Jinki walked to the center leaving Haechan near the door. Jinki noticed that his nephew is not on his side that he motioned him to come over and be introduced. 

"Team, this is my nephew, Donghyuck. He's going to take place my position in the future. For now, I want to ask your full cooperation in teaching Donghyuck about the company." Haechan's eyes widen in shock. Did he just said taking place? Is this the reason why he's here? Haechan didn't react fully to his Uncle but the latter knew that he's a bit shock in what he had announced. Haechan decided to talk to him about this later. 

He was brought to different places of the building to be introduced, taught and be familiarized. When they reached a studio like room, Haechan was surprised to find his Dad dancing to the rythm of the music.

"And this is Lee Taeyong, the company's choreographer." The secretary said and Taeyong stopped his dancing to see his son being introduced to him. "Dad?" Haechan called making the secretary confused. "He's n-" 

"Oh, Haechannie! You're here!" Taeyong ran to his son and ruffled his hair. Taeyong kept his nature of work away from his children. They did asked several times but he just answered that he's a choreographer in a company but not specifically identified as Haechan's future co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter