A Day Out With Yuta (Part Two)

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuta knew that the children will be very hungry if they stayed too long at the park but looking at their happy smiles, he knew that they wanted to stay longer at the park. He then picked up his back pack and pulled out some sandwiches that he made while the children were changing their clothes. He called the children up and waved one sandwich to let them know that he brought food to eat. 

All of them gathered in front of him and he gave the five children their own sandwiches. Since it's too heavy to bring seven bottles of water, he brought one water jug and let the children share the drink to each other. 

"You want, Mark?" Yuta offered a sandwich to Mark which the latter refused to take. "It's okay. I'm kinda full."  Yuta understood that he just don't want to take anything from him since he has a gut feeling that Mark doesn't like him. 

The rest of the children sat on the clothed ground (the cloth was also brought by Yuta), eating the delicious sandwich that Yuta made for them. Yuta smiled at them and pulled out a towel to wipe the sweat off from Jisung and Chenle. Jaemin watched his Mom doing all the efforts to his brothers and he couldn't help but to smile at his hardwork. 

 

After eating Yuta joined the children in playing mini soccer. Since Yuta is a former soccer player in his high school days, the children were so amazed of his skills. He did go easy on them and he even let the other team win just to let Jisung be happy as he goaled.

 

It's almost 5PM when the children finally decided that they had enough play for the day and the youngest is feeling tired that he fell asleep on Yuta's lap while they were refreshing. Yuta carried Jisung in his back while Jaemin and Jeno carried the back pack and water jug that Yuta brought with them. Mark and Renjun were trailing behind while Chenle clutches his hand on Yuta's shirt. 

 

 

When they returned to the house, he saw Taeyong sitting on the couch with a frown on his face. 

"Where have you been?" He asked sternly and Yuta was about to answer when Mark cut him off. 

"At the park. I thought you knew?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter