Family Outing (Part 4)

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark asked the receptionist to call for a doctor. Since they were few kilometers away from he hospital, they just need to let Yuta stay inside the room and wait for the doctor instead. He couldn't do anything anyway so he agreed and told his father about this. 

"The doctor will be here in a few minutes." He announced and took a peek on the unconscious Yuta. Taeyong nodded his head and mouthed 'Thanks' to his son. He shut the door behind him and sat on the couch to wait for the said doctor. 

"Is everything alright, hyung?" Renjun asked after putting the two.youngest to sleep. "Yuta Mom is still sleeping. Maybe, he's too tired after all the activities that we'd done." Mark told his brother and gave him space to let him sit beside him.

"Since when did you call him, Mom?" Renjun curiously asked which made the older smile. "Before he faints, I decided to call him Mom. He fits the role a lot more better than Dad's previous relationships." Mark said and looked up shocked when the said doctor went inside their room. 

"I'm sorry for not knocking since it's very immediate. Where is the patient? Is he inside?" Mark couldn't even answer. I mean, who would? If the man that he's looking and lingering for affection is standing right in front of you? 

"Uhm.. he's inside the room. You can enter now. Our Dad is inside anyways." Renjun answered instead, eyeing his brother who's still shocked (and disappointed). 

 

 

The doctor entered the room and he saw a man lying on the bed. He looked at the other man sitting beside him, eyes wide enough in shock when he sas him (same as the kid's reaction). Wait...

"Taeyong?"

"T-Ten?" 

"The boy.. outside.. Mark?" The doctor pointed behind the door and felt stupid after not recognizing his son.

"Holy ." Ten muttered when he finally realized that he's going to tend Taeyong's.. husband? boyfriend? Whatever.

"Indeed. Now, uhm.. can you help my boyfriend? He fainted and he's still sleeping or.. unconcious?" Taeyong told him after realizing that he needed Ten for Yuta's current condition. 

Ten quickly went beside the sleeping man and check up his vital signs. He pushed all of his thoughts (How the hell he didn't realized that it's Mark? I wanna hug him so much. I miss my boy! I'll talk to him later) aside and focus on his duty as the attending physician. 

"Hmm.. he's alright and doesn't seem to be sick." Ten said after clicking the flashlight button off and placed down his wrist after checking the pulse.

"Then why is he always vomiting and feels dizzy?" Taeyong asked worriedly and grabbed his boyfriend's hand to kiss. 

"There's only one possible answer to your question. If he's not that sick but keeps on vomiting, feels dizzy and tired all of the sudden.. he's..." Ten eyed him as if he knew what he's talking about. Of course, Taeyong didn't get it. Ten wanted to slap his ex-husband now. 

"My God, Tae. This is what I always feel when I'm still pregnant with your son." Ten blurted out and Taeyong's eyes got widen. 

"Yu... Yuta's.. pregnant?" Ten smiled and offered a handshake but was totally ignored when Yuta opened his eyes and glanced at the grinning Taeyong. 

"Wh-what happened?" 

"Yukkuri... you're pregnant."

"WHAT!?" 

 

 

 

 

"Eomma..." 

"What?" 

"That doctor is my Eomma." Renjun couldn't believe at what his older brother told him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter