Family Outing (Part 2)

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Renjun and Jeno were busy making kites when they heard a dolphin-like scream from the other room. Renjun knew whose loud scream belongs to so he quickly stood up from where he is sitting and went out of the room to see what is happening. Jeno followed behind him and snorted (most likely trying to control his laugh but failed) when he saw Chenle being covered in chocolate. Jaemin, on the other hand, was so stressed to keep his younger brothers but seeing Renjun standing in front on their door, he pretends that he's cool with it. Jisung is playing with his clay which is normal but Renjun didn't let Chenle slip from his hands that he immediately brought his brother to the bathroom.

"That's it! I'm going to stay here. Jaemin, stay with Jeno instead!" Renjun commands while he's pulling Chenle's chocolate coated shirt off from his body. Jeno pouted, feeling disappointed that his Renjun hyung switched rooms with Jaemin. It's not that he doesn't like his half brother, it's just... he likes to be with his Renjun hyung. A lot.

"Can I pack my clothes first? It's all scattered." Jaemin asked while pulling his luggage bag next to his bed.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes." Renjun replied from the shower.

"How about yours?"

"It's already packed."

 

 

Yuta heard the commotion coming from the other room. He was about to get up when he realized that his lower region didn't feel well after all the activities that he had done with Taeyong last night. Instead, he tried to shake Taeyong's arms to wake him up but he only got a groan as a response. Yuta felt impatient that he tried to get up and ignore the pain coming from his bottom due to his worry that something bad is happening to the children. He slowly put on his robe, walked, obviously limping to the door and was completely shocked as he opened it and saw stains of chocolates on the hallway. He knocked on the youngests' room and Jaemin instantly opened it.

"What happened here?" He saw the room in complete mess. The chocolates are all over the floor of the room, some clothes were scattered everywhere, clays on the wall and floor, feathers from the ripped pillow on the bed and couches. Good thing that he's the one who saw this mess because if it's Taeyong, everyone will be dead.

"I didn't know that Chenle hides a bottle of nutella from his luggage. He clumisly opened it and it spilled until his whole body was covered in chocolates." Jaemin explained.

"Jaeminnie hyung got mad and Chenle hyung ran then Jaeminnie hyung is trying to catch Chenle hyung from the hallway." The youngest continued while molding another clay to throw on the wall.

Yuta quickly entered the room and locked the door in case that Taeyong might wake up and check on them. He walked to the bathroom and saw Renjun cleaning Chenle up. The second oldest looked up and frowned. "What are you doing here?" He asked rudely while he was scrubbing Chenle's armpit.

"Your Dad might wake up soon. If he saw this mess, everyone will be grounded."

"Then what are you suggesting to do?"

"Lets clean up as fast as possible." He said and the second oldest couldn't complain anymore. Yuta has a point anyways.

 

 

Yuta gathered the children to distribute their task. Jaemin was tasked to clean up the chocolates from the hallway, Jeno was assigned to pick up the feathers and clays from the wall and floor, Chenle wipes the chocolates from the floor, Renjun cleaning up Jisung in the shower while Yuta is picking up Jaemin's clothes and putting it in his luggage.

After seventeen minutes, the room looks better than before. He put the last piece of clothes inside and zipped up the luggage. Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun sat on the couch, suddenly feeling tired. Chenle and Jisung were playing again but no trash involve when Taeyong barged in.

"Oh, there you are Yuta! I was actually looking for you and... wow.. the room is so clean!" The children looked at Yuta and smiled. Only Renjun kept his face stern and just glanced at him.

"Well, since you guys maintained a clean room, we're going to beach later as a reward. You guys want that right?" Taeyong announced happily and stared at Yuta. "Yu, I'll wait for you inside our room. Okay?" Yuta nodded and Taeyong left. The children's eyes were on Yuta again and he didn't expect the words will come out from their lips.

"Thank you Mom." Jaemin started.

"Thank you." Followed by Jeno.

"Thank you." Followed by Chenle.

"Thank you." Jisung imitated his older brothers.

"T-thank.. you." Finally said by Renjun. Though Renjun doesn't want to admit it at first, Yuta was actually a good person afterall. Yuta sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter