Welcoming Nakamoto Yuta

Lucky Seven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Walking towards the hotel, both Yuta and Taeyong tried to break the silence and awkwardness but failed to do so. Taeyong tried to build up his confidence and make a conversation with him but Yuta just answered in short sentences making it more awkward than already was. 

When they reached the room, Yuta invited Taeyong to come in and sit on the couch. Taeyong just watched the younger pack his things up messily which made him chuckle at his clumsiness. Taeyong couldn't watch anymore that he decided to help him in putting his clothes neatly as possible. 

"You have a lot of clothes." Yuta rolled his eyes but his cheeks turned red, enough for him to look like a tomato. They continued to be silent until they finished packing the things. 

 

 

 

"Hyung said that I can play with this in my room!" The youngest protested to the second oldest.

"But that's too dirty and the mud is spreading on the couch! Jisung put that skateboard out of the house now!" 

"Mark hyung will get mad!" 

"I'll tell Mark hyung about this so follow my orders now!" Renjun snapped and stormed off to see his older brother upstairs. The youngest couldn't help but to follow the mother of the family and pout as he brought the dirty skateboard outside. 

 

 

 

"Mark hyung!" Mark closed his eyes shut as he heard Renjun yelling his name behind his door. "WHY DID YOU TELL JISUNG TO BRING THE DIRTY SKATEBOARD INSIDE!?" Mark sighed and just continued to read the novel book in his hands. 

Mark is the eldest among the siblings but Renjun acts like the mother and the nagger of them. This was proven when Renjun is the one who cooks, clean and take good care of their youngest siblings when their father was gone. He's also the one who discipline them whenever they made wrong things. 

Mark, on the other hand, is the tolerable brother. He tolerates his siblings' wrong doings that's why he and Renjun didn't match at all. Add to the fact that Mark is a bit messy to his things too even though he's also one of the cleaners in the house. He also can't cook, Taeyong banned him from the kitchen after the microwave oven e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter