The Group

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew were chatting in the school garden. They have been grouped since in the 2nd year of SM school. With Minho, and Key also. They 5 called, ‘SHINee’

“Ahh, hyung. Did you know that Super Junior have back from Thailand?” asked taemin. He is the youngest, cutest and many thing good for him.

“Aniyo.. I haven’t heard.” Said Onew. He is the leader, and the oldest. But he is wise in his age. “Minho must be very happy when his brother come home. He little bit desperated since he lived only with his noona.”

“Yeah, only 5 of us who know her evil..” said jonghyun agreely. This man is the most sweet in the group. He have the male charisma that make the girls melted. His voice is awesome. But not as good as you.

“Key hyung doesnt even care about it. So it only 4 of us..” taemin said. The other noded.

Minho have delivered your hotdog to your class then he came like without any spirit.

“Annyeong.” Said minho weakly. He lay on the bench.

“Yah! Something wrong happened?” asked jonghyun. Minho keep in silence, stare at the sky with angry face.

“It must be his noona again..” answer onew.

“Eh? ~~~~~ noona? What’s wrong hyung?” asked taemin. Then onew explain what did he see that morning.

FLASHBACK

“Hey ~~~~~ah!” onew called you. You stopped, and stared at him.

“Wae JinKi-sshi?”

“Do you know where Minho is?” you shook. “But you are his noona..”

“But I’m not his babysitter. Chao!” you walked away from him and he turn back to class disappointed. But he saw someone moves very fast in front of his class. And that guy came back to him.

“Hyung!” Minho called.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Where is that Evil?!” onew confused. “MY NOONA!” he pointed the way where you go away. Minho start running and chase you. Onew just can stare him away, like a cheetah.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Ahh.. It’s not a surprising thing. They are very common to be fighting” said jonghyun. The other nodded, agree. “Anyway, where is Key?”

“Hyung must be in the music room. Play his violin..” said taemin with sad face. The other make the same expression. “He never cheerful anymore.. since..”

“YAHH!!” shout minho. He still lay on the bench but he pointed at the sky. The other is shock. “I HATE YOU NOONAAAA!!!” then he running to the basketball field and play that orange ball alone. “AAARRKKKHHH!!!”

They stare at Minho who always spend his angry to the ball. They sigh together and turn back. “Huhhh..”

“Hyung gonna be crazy soon..” said taemin. Onew and Jonghyun stare at taemin. “Wae?”

“Maybe you’re right..” they said at the same time.

“Anyway, do you know where Key is?” asked jonghyun. Taemin and onew stare at jonghyun. “Wae??”

“HE IS IN THE MUSIC ROOM, PABO!”