Jealousy call

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Donghae stared at you without missed a blinked at all. You ate your lunch, without cared of Donghae. You exactly forgot that he is in front of you. He just bit his ice cream spoon. The ice cream already melted.

“Oppa?” you asked.

“Eh??” he shocked. He was conscious. Your lunch box was already empty. You swing your legs on the chair side innocently.

“Why you don’t eat your ice cream? It’s melted already.”

He just mumbled, uhh ehh ehehe..

“Ehm..” donghae started to opened a topic to talked. “~~~~~~ah.. What K-Pop idol that you like the most?”

“Uhmm…” you looked at the sky, thinking.

*Me..me..me..* and donghae started to day dreaming.

DAYDREAMING..

“Ehm..” donghae started to open a topic to talked. “~~~~~~ah.. What K-Pop idol that you like the most?”

“Uhmm…” you looked at the sky, thinking, “actually I loved Super Junior..” then you smiled.

Donghae blushed. “Uh.. uhm.. so.. Who do you like the most??”

“You, of course..” you smiled shyly.

“Do you know.. I loved you.. Someone who gave you the anonymous letter is me.. I loved you since I grouped with Super Junior. Since I know you in your Oppa birthday...” you stared at him, you held your breath. “Would you be my girlfriend??”

You smiled. “I do..”

“Really??” Then Donghae began to stand up and sat beside you. You nodded. “Thanks.. Saranghae, Jagiya..” He came closer. You felt his warm breath on your lips, and your lips met..

END OF DAYDREAMING

“DONGBANGSHINKI!!” you yelled and chuckled. Donghae shocked and the dreaming cloud upon his head get popped “I loved JUNSUU!!”

“Did you mean Xiah Junsu?” asked Donghae, jealous. Your hands kept clapping your cheek with such a cute smile. You nodded.

“Do you know him well, Oppa??” donghae pouted in his mind, he just shook. “Aish,, Shiwon Oppa don’t want to introduce me to him. He always said, ‘Junsu is very busy.. He is on Japan now..’. Buffhh.. Molla yo..”

“Maybe he right.” He tried to assured you and gave you the most perfect smile that he had.

“Humm.. but if there’s someone can make me meet him.. I’ll be the happiest girl in the world. At least before I die..”

“What did you mean??”

“Forget it.”

Then you saw eunhyuk passed behind donghae. He was calling someone. “Yah! Junsu ah!”

Your eyes got wider. “EUNHYUK OPPAA??!!!”

“NEH?” eunhyuk shocked then stopped and saw you. All super junior members and the other stared you anxiously. Shiwon embarrassed and put his face behind his hands. You stood and got eunhyuk’s cellphone.

“Yoboseyo?? Yoboseyoo??” you talked to the phone exaggeratedly. Donghae stared you with mouth widen up. *how could I defeating Xiah Junsu to get her heart??*

“Nuguseyo..?” junsu asked.

“Gyaa… Is this Junsu Oppa??”

“Y..yess…”

“OMO~!!!” you yelled happily. Then your voice started to calm and you bowed reflectly “Choi ~~~~~~ Imnida…”

“Ahh.. yes.. You are Shiwon Hyung’s dongsaeng, rite?”

“SO YOU KNOW ME??!!”

“Uhm.. yeah..”

“OMOOOO~!!!”

“Ehh.. uhmm.. Where is eunhyuk anyway??”

“Eunhyuk Oppa is..” eunhyuk gave his hand to you, asked you to bring it back to him. “In the restroom!!” you lied.

“Oh.. So just tell him if I will come back from Japan tomorrow morning. Ask him to pick me up at 10 0’clock sharp... Would you?”

“OF COURSE OPPA!!”

“Okay, bye then... Thanks ~~~~~~ah.” He picked up the phone.

Everyone still stared at you without speak. Shiwon saw you between his fingers. *She lost her evilness but it worse than it. Get her evilness back, GOD!!*
You yelled happily and jumped up and down and held eunhyuk hands.

“GOMAWO OPPA!!!” and you hugged him. Donghae stood with his jealousy up to his head. He wanted to pull you back but he can’t.

“Araso arasoo..” and he pulled back. “What did he said?”

“Uhm..” you held eunhyuk’s phone and swung your body with such a greasy smile. “He asked me to pick him in the airport tomorrow at 10 o’clock sharp!! Kekeke~”

“He asked you or he asked me?” you pouted.

You made a puppy eyes, “asked me to.. Please Oppa??”

*Oh God.. not the eyes..*

You still rounded your eyes.

*I can’t..*

You stared him with the most hoping face you have.

*Resist!!*

“Fine!!” Eunhyuk decided to give you permission to picked your idol up tomorrow because of the cuteness of the puppy dog eyes.

“Yippiieee!!!” you started to jumped up and down again.

Donghae boiled and went away.