A new competition rules

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
The night sky looked so beautiful, ornamented with thousands bright stars. You stood on the veranda alone, held a glass of liquor. Sipped a bit by bit. It’s got very cold outside.

Everyone still partied inside the hall. You separated away. That night was the party of the wedding. You wore a black laces cocktail dress http://files3.lookbook.nu/files/looks/medium/276972_Mee.jpg beautifully. Key was very nervous when he looked at you when you enter the hall with held Siwon and Minho arms. Donghae gulped a ball of his saliva, stood with his feet prop.

“~~~~~~ah?” someone tapped your shoulder. You turned back and saw that person. She’s a beautiful woman, wore a beautiful white chiffon dress. “Hi..”

“Hi..” you greeted back, and accept her glass of apple juice. “Wohh, thanks. It’s my favorite juice.”

“I know.” She said, turned to saw the night sight.

“Hey, how do you know? I don’t even know your name..” she gave you her hand. You accept it.

“Ha Soo, Choi Ha Soo.” You only nodded your head, but still glanced her with anxious, “I am Hyunjoongie cousin… Your new doctor.”

“Bwohh!” You just threw away your liquor out of the fence. Hasoo just laughed. “I just sipped it very bit.” Your thumb and index finger sign a tiny size. You just threw your goofy smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key stood with SHINee, when suddenly everybody getting crowd. He looked at every corner. They’re not screaming of Super Junior, or even SHINee. But there’s…

“DONGBANGSHINKI!!!” the girls were screaming when the hall door opened. Shiny golden aura came in when they’re walking. Xiah Junsu, Micky Yoochun, Hero Jaejoong, Max Changmin, and U-know Yunho. They were passing the hall with such as a beautiful smile and charisma. All girls melted.

“Why they’re not as overacted like this when we are passed by?” ask Eeteuk on the Super Junior corner. DBSK walked to SHINee first because they’re closer to the door, “Look at that! They don’t even care of us! Their friends when they’re still training! What a friend that..”

“Are you talking about us?” ask Yunho. Eeteuk turned back with his goofy smile.

After they greet Super Junior, they came to the bride. “HyunJoongiie!!” Jaejoong shout, then he run to HyunJoong place. The other four followed him.

Key and Donghae couldn’t stop to take a glance at Xiah Junsu, who walked cutely along the red carpet to the brides. They two were thinking the same thing, *Do I have to be like him to catch ~~~~~~ah heart?* then they’re going to the veranda at the same time. But they don’t know if there were you.

They keep looked at the floor when suddenly they’re hit each other. Donghae almost fell from his prop but Key helped him. “Thanks.” He said.

“Don’t mention it.” Key answered. They’ve been in silence for a minute. Since they know if they’re rivals it’s very awkward to be together. But Key… “Where do you want to go, hyung?”

“Uh, veranda. I’ve been so tired of being in the crowd place.” He said with a smile.

“Wow. Same with me. How if we go there together??” key asked. But Donghae smile and accept his offer. The awkwardness got melted by itself, “How if I bring two glass of cocktail?”

“Sure, I’ll wait here.” Key swiftly took the cocktail and got back with Donghae. They chat about their activity, just like a new friend. They began to forget about their competition to get your heart. It’s all because of Xiah Junsu arrival.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I know, it’s very hard for you to accept that things…” said Hasoo, tapped your shoulder. You leaned on the fence and sipped your apple juice. “But you have to stay strong. Nobody wants you to leave…”

Key and Donghae passed by the door of the veranda, but they stopped when they looked at you. They began to hide between the doors to hear your chinwag.

“I know, but… I feel there’s nothing for me to make me strong... It just like, there’s no use for me to defense..”

Key stared at Donghae who leaned on the other side of the door. He know this conversation meant to be. But key didn’t know anything. “What’s wrong, hyung?”

“Just listen to it..” he whispered.

HaSoo sighed, “How about Siwon and Minho? They’ll be so sad if you go…”

“But Minho maybe will love it. He hates me actually. I’m an evil for him..” you smiled weakly. Hasoo were still trying to assured you.

Her hand tapped your hair, “You just like my patient.” You stared her, her face got very sad, “Her name is Krystal. She had the same disease with you. But she already died..”

Key’s eyes got wider. That woman talked about her sister. Donghae stared at Key who changed his expression, “She’s talking about Krystal..”

“Who’s Krystal?”

“My little sister.. She dead because of a brain cancer…” Donghae got very shocked, “Please, don’t say to me that she has a brain cancer..”

Donghae felt very sorry for him for the first time, (remember what they both did at the hospital!) when he knew that he lost her sister. How if he lost the one he loved just like her sister did? But Donghae shook his mind, trying to stay calm when Key started to cry.

“~~~~~~ah..” asked HaSoo when you looked down, “Do you have someone that you love?”

Key and Donghae try to sneak you, Key still sobbed while Donghae tried to holding back his tears. “I..”

You stuttered, “I don’t have any..” Then Hasoo hugged you.

They two began to broken hearted and thought the same thing once more, *I have to make her happy before the day comes.. I love her and I really do..*

Donghae moved very slowly to Key side, tried to not seen. “Are you alright?” he asked, put out his handkerchief and wiped Key tears. “It’s okay, I was also very sad when I heard she has that kind of scary disease..”

“So you already know?” asked Key. Donghae nodded. “But you didn’t tell me?”

“Hey, you are my rival pabo!” Donghae patted his head, Key laughed a bit between his sobbed. “Now, listen to me.” He put his hands on Key’s shoulder, “Starting today, we have to compete fair and square. We don’t allowed to laid down each other. We just have to accept the one that she chooses without any revenge. How ‘bout that?”

Key smiled and nodded, “I agree, hyung.” Then they shook their hand.

“Hey, you both.” Asked Junsu when he passed by them, “What are you doing?”

They started to stand straight and said, “Nothing.” at the same time.

Then Junsu left them behind.

“Hyung, we just have to destroy him from her heart!” key said with full of spirit, Donghae also nodded. Then they highfived.

“Oppa?” you came from their back, made them very upset. You stared them with such a greasy smile, “It’s been so nice to see you together. Because you two were very strange when on the hospital..”

They two looked at each other, made a telepathy *OMO! She recognizes it!*

----------------------------------------------

Finally I update my fic!
Please comment though!
Saranghae!!