Surprise party

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
All Super junior have already made your house just like a romantic couple party, with white and pink scent all over the curtains. But no one girl invited except you, you are the one they waiting for. They also already made up their appearance in Tuxedo, with the same color. Except Donghae that wore the only one white pearl tuxedo. And, can you imagine how did he look? Sorry, I can’t explain it. He is too awesome and handsome to tell. Keke~

They’re all sat and wait for you. Yesung found a big Red sofa cornered in a part of the house. But, Shiwon prefer to sat on the arm chair that sat by Heechul and Hangeng. Yesung felt very tired and that sofa is the only one left. Then he straight forward, went to that red sofa and threw his on it.

“YESUNG!!” yesung jumped from the sofa and looked for someone who yelled his name. It’s shiwon. “Don’t sit there, it’s my sister’s!” Yesung muttered and then sat between Kangin and Eeteuk.

Donghae moved right to left nervously. He practiced his ‘confession’ speech. “I.. do.. Love you.. AISHH!! Just like more embarrassing than !!” Then he stabbed peevishly then began to speech again. Afterwards he saw his watch, it’s already 5 pm but you hadn’t come.

“Don’t be so nervous, fishy..” asked Kangin. “It’ll be success..”

“I can’t hyung!” yelled Donghae, all people stared him walked round. Then everyone stared him again. Will they only do these kinds of things until you show up?

A handphone message sound broke out the silence. It must be Donghae’s phone. Only that boy kept an old Nokia’s ‘beep beep’ ring tone for his phone, even though his handphone is not a polyphonic anymore.

Donghae found it on the pink tablecloth table. But, Shindong and Eunhyuk caught it first. They stared on the phone screen and read it.

“FROOM…” everyone waited. Especially Donghae who wished it’d be your message. “Y JESSICA”

“WOOOHH!!!” they shouted shockly then stared each other. Someone giggled and teased Donghae.”

“Does she still chasing you, Fish?” asked Heechul. Donghae shrugged and shook.

“Luckily, she stopped chasing me after he pretend me as a gay.” said Sungmin easily. Their jaws dropped and stared Sungmin from up to toe, unbelief. Basically, Sungmin is pinky boy. And They thought,, “YAAH! I’M NOT GAY!!”

They together sighed, relieved. “So, read the message!” asked Donghae curiously. Shindong and Eunhyuk began to push the ‘open’ button. “READ!”

“Fishiiieee….” They sound it together with a cute y sound. The other yelled ‘yuck’ and made the vomit move, except Donghae. He was already invulnerable.

Shindong and Eunhyuk continued read, “I’m on your dorm now, but you aren’t here. Where are youu?? I missed you sooo much. *smooch*”

“Are you going to fooled me?!” Shiwon shouted, and moved straight forward to Donghae. He grabbed his collar and yelled, “You are dating with her and you pretend that you loved my sister?! ARE YOU GOING MAD?!”

Eeteuk stood and calmed down Shiwon. But it doesn’t made any sense, Shiwon tried to kill Donghae!!

“NO! I ONLY LOVED HER AND NEVER DATE WITH THAT !” Donghae finally mad at Shiwon. His anger cooled down slowly. Then he hugged Donghae.

“Mian..” Shiwon said while rubbed Donghae’s back. Donghae also tapped his back, and nodded. The other ‘phewing’ and sat back on their seat. “Just turn your handphone off guys. That will contact us.”

“Soo, do we have to reply this message?” asked Shindong and Eunhyuk with their big smile, showed their front teeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat beside the bed, where Key’s belong. He slept, with his forehead bandaged. Your tears won’t stop fell down to your cheek. You sobbed sadly. Your hands bundled Key’s hands and touched it with your wet cheek.

Taemin sat on the other chair, and Jonghyun stood behind him. He tapped Taemin’s shoulder. Onew and Minho stood beside you. You all stared at Key, which lied weakly on the bed. Luckily, his injury wasn’t bad.

“I have to buy some meal for you, noona. What do you want to eat?” asked minho, kneed beside you. But you shook. “But you have to eat..”

Jonhyun stared at Minho with don’t-force-her look and shook. Taemin tried to asked you too but you didn’t care. “I’ll eat after he wake up and eat..”

“But..”

“Ssh.. Don’t disturb him. He’s sleeping..” you whispered. They stared each other. Minho stood.

“I wanna call Shiwon hyung, asked him to not worry.” He whispered to Onew and went out. He tried to call Shiwon but it was mailbox. Then he decided to go home with your car. He knew that you’d not angry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, tell us about your feeling to her.” The 12 laid flat on their stomach and put their hair on their palm, around Donghae who crossed his legs while sat.

“I loved her since..” he tapped his chin with his forefinger, thinking. “Shiwon hyung’s birthday.”

“Which birthday? He has two birthday isn’t he?” asked Kyuhyun.

“The 7th April, 5 years ago.” They clapped, amazed. They don’t know if he’d been so long time spend his own feeling deeply. In the other side, Shiwon were thinking about you and Key. He thought that Key will suit you most, but Donghae is his bestfriend.. His mind full of his own confusion.

Then. The bell rang. They panicly stood up and sleek their tuxedo with their hand. Ryeowook ran to the window, checked who were coming. Then he finally yelled, “RED MINI COOPER!!”

Donghae got shock when the other pushed him to open the door for you. He stood in front of the door and swallowed his saliva. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. His hand reached the knocked, and pulled it. Slowly.

Everyone stared at the front door, waited what will happened next.

Then..

“Ann..” Minho shocked. Stared his hyungs wore that kind of clothes, just for, wait he came to home. They also dropped their jaws, since the one they’re waiting for wasn’t there already “Nyeong..haseyo.. Are you okay, Hyung? Since this isn’t my birthday and..” he saw the decoration inside, “I hate pink.”

“EHH?!”

------------------------------

This chappie is the meanest!
mian jessica fans.. =P
soo, please comment.
I loved comment!
REMEMBER FOR THE PRESENT THAT I'LL GIVE TO YOU!
WOOHOOO.