Still clashed everywhere.

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Yoboseyo? Huh.. Yeahh.. Araso.. But I’ll go with SHINee.. yeah.. Kibum here.. Key I mean.. Uhuh.. Nope.. Ok, I’ll straight there..” Minho picked up the phone, and put it on the dashboard. He turned the wheel to right. Still in silent.

Onew sat on the front seat while the other on the back. They still dazed. Thought about defeated their sunbae-nim. Is that worse?

“Who’s calling?” asked onew, he awake first from the dazedness.

“Siwon hyung.” He said, “We’re going to plan B.”

The other fell to confusion once again. What’s plan B are you talking bout, Min!!?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Annyeong Oppa..” you bowed. Donghae smiled nervously.

“Annyeong..”

“Errh.. Are you, alright??” you started to open the topic.

“Perfectly!”

“Oh..”

Kibum and Yesung stared at you and Donghae. Then stoppedin the middle when you both also stop. Yesung took a glance to Kibum. He asked him to go out side. It’s successfully done, without you and Donghae realized.

Awkward sound came in. Yesung and Kibum is going nowhere. *WHAT DID THEY WANT, HUH?!*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Confess to her first before Donghae! That’s the point!” Siwon arranged. The oter nodded with agreement. But Key seems unsure..

“Oh,, come on hyung..” asked Taemin.

“But I don’t know, how??” Key got very confused.

“Just ask her just like you have done to the other girls you love before!!” asked Siwon.

SHINee stared him then together said, “She’s his first love, hyung!”

Siwon stuck his palms together, signed sorry to Key. But Key only smiled.

“Now, we have to change his style!” Jonghyun stood and ruffled Key’s hair from the back.

“Junsu Hyung style when in Mozart!!” [This is the pic: http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/Parkminnie/junsu-mozart-minniechun4.jpg ] Taemin shouted childishly. The other looked at each other, held their laugh, with bite the lower lips. But they can’t.

“BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!” they burst out. Jonghyun rolled down on the floor, and Onew shook Minho. They’re so impressed!!

“Neh? Anyuthing wrong?” asked him. Still innocent. All the people at the café stared at him. They stop when they didn’t want to be realized.

“Yah!! Pabo!! Do you think I will be presenting a Drama?! As Junsu hyung won’t wear that wigs outside after Mozart, how could be me?!” Key boiled. Taemin tapped his chin, pretend he was thinking.

“How ‘bout Heechul hyung style in Don’t Don!!” [This is the pic: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7IfpKZsrcP0/Sao3vQdJ-gI/AAAAAAAAAS8/5usgAUFDOwA/s400/heechul-don't+don1-1.jpg ] Taemin again shouted. The other pretend to not hear any sound and they keep talking about Key’s hair. “Hyuuung!!” Taemin asked for attention, but no one care. He pouted and mumbled, “I just want that red shiny hair. Huh.”

“How about,,” Siwon talked, “Jaejoong?” the other stared again. But that time they nodded with agreement. “It seems suits Key the most.” [This is the pic: http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1103/picl09.jpg ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Key, are you ready?” asked Minho. Key closed his eyes when he got his hair cuts. He nodded. Then he shook.

“How do I look?” he asked, still closed his eyes.

“Perfect Hyung!” Taemin answered.

“I don’t ask your opinion, Min. Your style was too bad!” Key answered. But Siwon assured him to open his eyes. He couldn’t resist the sunbae-nim which on his side.

He opened his eyes, slowly. He blinked, and blinked. Smile was grown in his lips.

http://www.asianpopcorn.com/battle_images/key_shinee_09082009223057.jpg

“I love it!!” he shouted. The other was high-five. “Mianhae sunbae-nim. But I love her..” he talked to his reflection on the mirror, with full of his spirit to take your heart.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it’s getting awkward and boring.
Mianhae. *bowed 90º*