Smile again

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
"AAAAAHHHH!!!!" key screamed. He ran to the class where the other SHINee were belong. The other just seemed to know the situation. Taemin, the nearest to the door, closed the door strictly. And it sounds BLAM!

"Gyaa.. gyaaa...!!" the fans also yelled and ran to him. But they were stop in front of the door.

'ONLY SHINee, TEACHER, AND THE SUNBAES ALLOWED'

"He..hehehe.." Key began to laugh. The other stared at him with the mouth widen up, they sat on their own table. “This is the best day eveerr..” and he sang a spongebob song and lay on his table. What the hell?

“Hyung are you okay?” asked Taemin still unbelief. They never saw Key smiled since his dongsaeng gone.

Her name is Krystal. She died because of brain cancer, 5 months ago. Since that day, he always wore anything in white, his dongsaeng’s favorite color. He never laughed, giggled, chuckled, or happier than a weak smile on his point of his lips. He always spent his time with playing Krystal’s violin. But today..

He laughed.

He lay on his table.

And He sang a stupid song.

“I’m definitely fine!” he smiled and got up.

Jonghyun asked, “but you never as happy as today... Anything happened?”

Key just could stare at the ceilings and smile.

“Yah! Don’t make us anxious!!” onew boiled. He definitely felt very anxious. So he wont missed a second to not saw key’s mouth.

“Where is Minho? Since we 5 are brothers, I can’t tell you without him.” Key answered.

“Hyung met Shiwon hyung in the cafeteria. He’ll be with him all day long. Tell us now, please!!” Taemin pushed. The other nodded agree. Then Key assured. He began to talk.

“I found someone who could make me not suffered by my dongsaeng’s death anymore...”

The other began happy and make a high five to each other. Onew stood and sat beside Key. He tapped his shoulder, “I’m very proud of you!!”

“Tell me about her!!” asked jonghyun. They seemed very anxious.

“She definitely cute, funny, forgetful, and she is very kind.”

“Student of this school??” asked Taemin while he was holding hands with Jonghyun. Key smiled and nodded.

“What’s her name??” asked Jonghyun

“Choi ~~~~~~”

Silence sound. Nobody moved. They just stared Key with their unbelief. Except Key who smiled and stared at them, one by one.

“Wae?” asked Key with stupid face.

“ARE YOU KIDDING US?!”

Key tried to close his ears with his hands. “Aish, I’m not deaf!! And I’m not kidding you!”

“But, you got trap with her evilness!!” said Onew convincingly. The other nodded.

“Evil?” The other nodded again. “Are you going mad?” The other shook. “But she is not a kind of witches..”

“Yeah, of course not. But, You always busy with your violin lately, so you don’t care about our topic.”

“What’s your topic then?”

“The evilness of Choi ~~~~~~” they said at the same time.

“Ahh.. It’s impossible. You must be talking about the other Choi ~~~~~~” said Key to assured himself.

“So which Choi~~~~~~ that you mean?” asked Onew, he crossed his arms on his chest.

“The famous Choi ~~~~~~, of course. She’s Minho’s Noona, don’t you know?”

“We know!” they said with their togetherness.

“So why did you think that our friend’s noona is an Evil?”

“Because Minho himself crazy of it. She made his life absolutely scary! Just like living with an Evil!” Jonghyun explained. But Key didn’t want to hear any sound.

Blam! At the same time Minho came. He walked weakly to his seat. He stared blankly, just like this morning. He seemed like a zombie! He didn’t have a spirit!

“See Hyung! It must be because of his noona!” said taemin with pointed at Minho.

“Yah! Minho! What’s your noona doing again? Asked you to feed bonbons?” asked Onew, wanted to assured Key.

Minho shook.

“Asked you to wash her bed cover?”asked jonghyun

Minho shook.

“Is she that worse?” asked Key, Jonghyun hit back of his head.

“PSSHH!!” key just pouted and rubbed his back of head.

“Asked you to queue a bigmac?”

Minho shook.

“THEN WHAT?!” asked them at the same time.

“She lost her evilness…” then he lay on his table. Weakly.

The other silenced. Stared at Minho while key always repeating, “I told you.. I told you.. Kekekeke~”

-----------------

AT LAST!!
I can update this part!!
please comment comment..
love comment soo much!!