Ms. Lonely

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Everyone in SM school have to be grouped in their 3rd year. But, it different with you. The SM school committee decides you to be solo. Because your skill undefeatable. They are afraid if you join a group, the other member will be sinking of your charisma. You have signed to be the next BoA.

You now practice your dance skill at the dance room. Everyone who passed the dance room will be stopped to see you dancing. And it almost 30 people struggled to saw you from the glass window.

*Purple Line back sound*

At the same time, Key who has finished plays his violin pass the dance room. It was so crowded when the people gather to saw you practice, but if key pass...

“Aaahhh!! Look!! There is Key Oppa!! Gyaaa!!” The girls who saw you begin to chase Key. He runs as fast as he can. The guys watched the girls who chased Key and began to forget about to see you practicing. Then they are gone..

You realize that you are not watched by anymore. Your heart is so drenched by your unseen tears. You do feel very lonely. Then you stop your dance and take your towel and sit in the corner of the room then fell asleep.

“Yah!” someone shout. You awake too fast so you feel dizzy. That guy comes close to you. You can’t see his face because your eyes little bit blurred. “Here you go.” He gave you a bottle of drink, but you still can’t see him clearly. Then you rubbed your eyes.

“Kamsaham..” you’d like to say thanks, but he is gone. And you found a bottle of your favorite juice, and a piece of letter.

Keep practicing, but don’t be so tired..
Miss you, much. Sorry for the late one.
I’ve been busy for a month. Mian..

“Who are you?” you mumbled. It’s someone who always gave you the letter, but it was gone for a while and it comes again. You don’t even know who is he, or maybe she.

Your HP start ringing. Oppa Shiwon, calling.

“Yoboseyo?” you said
“Yah! Where are you?”
“Dance room. Wae? When will you back from Thailand?”
“Now.”
“Huh?”
“I’m in the cafeteria, come here.”

Biip. He picked up the phone.

*does he kidding me? Aish. He must be joking around.*

Then you just stay and eat your hotdog while you reach the letter again. You found another words on the back.

P.S.
You are not alone.. I am right beside you.