The Answer

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Donghae ran as fast as he can, without cared of his bleeding feet's sole. He didn't wear his shoes, he cant think anything. The one he's thinking is.. Afraid to lose you.

FLASHBACK

"Where is ~~~~~~ah??" Donghae asked, Minho still stood on the door. He just smiled awkwardly, then finally Donghae let him in.

The other saw him curiously then Minho felt very annoyed. He just walked to Shiwon. He gritted his teeth while sighed, and he whispered without moved his lips. "What is this going on, HYUNG!?"

"Aah.. ehh.." Shiwon tried to saw the other members but they meant nothing. He caught Donghae's eyes which seemed very worried. "I.. I.."

"I'm the one who made this party." Donghae said to Minho. Minho turned back confusedly. *Party?*

"But what for, hyung?" he asked with his brows knitted together. *Oh no, it seems I know what the party was for..*

"I love your noona." he finally confessed to minho. He shockly widen up his mouth. He never pretend that that man loved his noona! But, afterwards, his guessed was true. Then Key's weak image appeared in front of him. He fell to a deep confusion.

Donghae walked straight to him, grabbed his arms. "Where is she?" Minho kept in silence. Shiwon asked him too, when the others seemed want to know the story. Shiwon know that it was very strange thing must be happen, because, you never allowed him to drove your car.

Then he began to tell what happened this afternoon.. With the note, how's Key feel to you, and what's your meaning to Key.

END OF FLASHBACK

Donghae's feet still ran to your place. But Minho's sound keep echoed on his mind..

'He lost his spirit when Krystal gone, but noona change her place in his heart..'

*Please, I loved her first! Don't take her!*

'Noona always smile when she with Key hyung.. I never saw that smile for ages..'

*No! She is mine! She is mine!*

'Now she cried nonstop when she knew her new friend bed ridden weakly.. She didn't want to eat anything..'

*She doesnt love him just because he cried for him! She just felt guilty! But it's his fault! How come he had that much jealousy! She is not his girlfriend!!*

'I thought they love each other.. Mianhae Donghae Hyung..'

*No.. it's not right..*

'Mianhae Donghae Hyung..'

*No.. please no..*

'Mianhae..'

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he screamed out loud and kneed. He fell on the streetwalk. The rain started to fall on him. His heart felt very sore.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Noona? I made this tea.. would you drink it? I'll here with hyung.." said Taemin, while tapped your shoulder and gave you a cup of hot tea. Jonghyun fell asleep on the sofa, while Onew read his book.

"thanks a lot.. But.."

"You have to energize your body to accompany him.. Or you'll sick.." He smiled, then you also. For the first time you stood up from that chair and left key, replaced by Taemin. Key hasn't woke up already..

Onew closed his book when you sat beside him. You take that place, so you can saw key from distance.

"finally you take a rest, ~~~~~~ah.." he said. you smiled weakly.

"Actually, I never thought that I have that much mean to him.." you said.

"I also shocked when he began to smile again since he found you.." you sighed and smiled, "By the way, why did you do with Wooyoung that time?" then you began to tell him.

"Aish.. Hyung has too much jealousy.." said Taemin.

"It's His first love, Min.." then you three laughed together. Jonghyun and Key still closed their eyes, when you try to blew and sipped your hot tea.

"Very nice, min. Thanks." You said to Taemin, and he blushed and nodded happily, "Anyway, where is Minho?"

"Ahh.. He went home and bring us some food.." Answered Onew. Then, you began o remember something.

"MY GOD!" you peak, "I forget that Oppa waited for me!"

"Eh? What for?"

"Dunno. He called me before I met Key.. I have to call him." Then you put the teacup on the table. You took your phone from your pocket. Called, Shiwon Oppa.

"The number you are calling is not active or out of coverage area. Please.." you picked up the phone. And try to call Minho.

In the mansion..

"Where did he go?" asked Heechul, worriedly. Minho's phone rang, broke the silence. You called.

"Who's calling?" asked Shiwon, then he showed him his phonescreen. It appeared your name. He asked minho to answered it.

"Yoboseyo?" He answered, then pushed the loudspeaker button. The other listened to his phone carefully.

"Where are you?"

"I'm home,," he stared at Shiwon. He gave the please-don't-say-anything look to Minho, "only with Shiwon hyung.."

"Just tell him I'll here tonight, so I wont back this day. Key hasn't woke up yet, and I decided to accompany him." awkward sound came upon to the house. They are speechless, and hopeless.

"Noona, can I ask something?" Minho asked

"Hmm. Wae??"

"Do you really love Key Hyung?" you kept in silence. Everyone at the house wait for your answer. The last thing that they want to know who'll your chosen boy..

"Eh.. why did you ask like that, pabo??" you asked.

"Please, answer.."

"I.."

Everyone stared on the phone, wait for your answer. Your breath whired to the speaker. "I feel nothing.."

All super Junior member were happy and highfived each other, but Minho and Shiwon froze. Took a glance to other. "But.."

You spoke a words, it made the other felt curious anymore.

"I will try to love him, since I'mm the only precious thing that He have.."

Awkward sound.. the 11 disappointed. But the throne and party sound began to played inside The two brothers. 'YAAY!! I PREFER KEY MUCH!'

-------------------------------------------------------

YAY! the other chappie is finish!
But, actually I havent decide who'll be with 'you'..
soo, please vote and comment! love you!
^0^