Noona?! Gwenchanayo?!! [Noona, are you okay?]

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Ooh, I’m so tired…” Minho moaned, he threw his body to your red sofa, forgot that you’re here. “OMO!” then he jumped out from the sofa.

You and Siwon laughed out loud. “It’s okay Minho, you can sit there. I’ve give you the permission.. Hahaha..” You three began to laugh together. Minho put back his body to the sofa. Siwon still laughed with held your waist with his right hand.

“Oppa, I want some strawberry tea..” then you spoiled to his hand, “Minho, do you want some?”

“Uh, Okay..” then he laid again to your sofa.

“PUT OFF YOUR SHOES!!” you shouted, then Minho put it off with his feet finger. “Oppa, please??” you changed your expression when stared at Siwon, “Your tea is the best after all!!”

“Araso araso.. I’ll make it for you. But let the maid make it for Minho.” He said. Minho threw him with a pillow, when he ran away. You laughed than sat on your sofa, put minho’s legs on your lap.

Minho stared at you, startled. “Wae?” you asked. He shook his head with unbelief. You put your head to the back of the sofa. Minho still stared at you.

*Noona, has too much difference. My feeling said if there’s something happen.. But… Aish!! Who cares?! Noona never cares of me though!* he shook his head swiftly, *But lately noona always allow me everything that she never did before.. She let me drove her car, lay on her devil sofa, or even… let my legs on her lap.*

Minho stared at you, when you closed your eyes because of tired. Your chest move up and down when you exhale and inhale your breath, signed that you already sleep. *Noone neomu yeppeo.. I won’t blame those guys who love you. Saranghae noona, although you are an evil, but you’re still a noona for me..* then he smiled by himself.

“Minho!” you woke up when he still thinking about you, Minho got very shock, “Why are you looking at me like that?! You just look like a ert!”

“Yah!! Noona!! You’re too evil!!” Minho pouted to you. Your laugh burst, then you stuck your tongue between your laugh. “Noonaa!!!”

Siwon came up from the pantry, brought a tray with a teapot and 3 cups. “Hey, don’t be like a little kid. You two already old enough to have a catfight.” Then he put the tray. You still laughed when minho cross his arms on his chest.

“Gyahahahaha!! I was just imagining Minho seducing me with that erted look. GYAAHAHAHAHA!!” Minho, drew his erted look face on his mind, seducing his own noona. Siwon also thought about it when he already poured the tea to the cups. They bit their lips, held their laugh.

But after all, they couldn’t hold it for long time. “GYAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

The house was full of laugh. You couldn’t stop to laugh until your brothers felt that their stomach already cramped. “Ahahaha.. ahgh.. uhugh, hugh..” you chocked then you cough. Your face turned to red. Minho tapped your back with laugh, Siwon also began his laugh.

But then..

Something red spitted out from your mouth to the floor. Your mouth bleeding. “Noona?” Minho got shock, then Siwon sat near to you. The blood still dropped to the floor, “Hyung! What Happen?!”

“Take her to the car, NOW!” Siwon went to the door first when Minho tried to piggyback you. You took the handkerchief that Minho gave, and covered your mouth. The bloods spotted on the handkerchief.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hasoo and Yesung were on the way home after a dinner. They’re too fast to be on the first met on this evening wedding reception. But, yeah. No body knows the God plan.

“Oppa? Is it okay if you take me home? Your fans won’t caught us? They’ll be very misunderstand me..”

Yesung smiled, “It’s okay. Don’t think about it.”

Hasoo blushed when her phone rang, he dove her hand to her bag, unknown number calling, “Yoboseyo?”

“HaSoo! Please come to the hospital!”

“HyunJoong oppa?” she recognized his voice, “but what for?”

“~~~~~~ah is at the last gasp!! I’m now at the airport to go to Indonesia! I can’t be there! Please handle her! And text me if there’s anything happen! I beg you!” Hyunjoong voice sounds very worried. Hasoo picked up the phone, her heart felt very hurt. Her remember about her patient named Krystal.

“Please take me to the hospital!” he asked Yesung, but he still looked at her with question, “NOW!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siwon sat on the bench when Hasoo handled you on the room, Minho stood while saw you through the window. His tears couldn’t stop rolling down on his cheek. Yesung sat beside Siwon, calmed him down.

“Why this is all happen to noona…” Minho sobbed, his hand tapped the window lightly, saw you being jumped up because of the heart pacemaker. “WHY THIS IS ALL HAPPEN TO NOONA?! WHY?!!” Minho smacked the window, his tears burst out. Siwon got up and calmed him down. Minho cried on Siwon chest, “I don’t wanna lose her, hyung! Why you didn’t tell me that she has those kind of frigging disease!!”

“Just calm down Minho.. Calm down.. She’ll be alright.. Trust me..”

“I have to call Donghae, he’ll be very worried.” Yesung asked permission to Siwon. He only nodded his head when he still calming Minho down. He still mumbling, “Why?”

Finally the door opened. HaSoo came out.

“She’s okay. But she needs a rest..”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh God.. I’m crying when I imagining Minho..
ToT
Please comment though! Saranghae!!