OMG, SHE IS HERE!!

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
You ran to the cafeteria and met your brothers. you lost your breath and stopped in front of Shiwon. "huh..huh..huh.."

Shiwon shocked and he stood up to see you. Minho also stood beside him. "~~~~~~ah?" then you stood. you stare him with a smile.

You hugged him and he hugged you. "I miss you much, Oppa.."

"Hey, are you okay?" Shiwon asked and you two pulled back.

"Of course I'm fine. anything wrong with me?" Shiwon and Minho stared at each other, unbelieved, then they saw you and shook.

"Ok, then. Let's eat!! Wohooo!!" you ran away to the food stand and queued.

Your brothers began talking about you. "Is she alright? did you say thet she never change at all??" asked Shiwon.

"I dont know, hyung! this morning she's still the same noona. She was asking me to queued an extra long hotdog.."

"Something must be happened.."

In the other table when you arrived...

"Yah! Donghaeya! look!!" said Yesung exaggeratedly. Heechul had moved from that table so there are just they 3 who knows Donghae's secret.

Donghae stared at you while you wer hugging your Oppa.

"Aha.. dont be so jealous, dude. He'll be your hyung-nim soon. I belived it." said kibum

"Really???" said donghae with hopes.

Yesung and kibum said "Nope." at the same time while eating their bulgogi.

"Aja aja.. she come closer.." said yesung with poked donghae's arm.

"Psshhh.. don't be so loud.." he whispered.

They saw you queued for lunch. "I think this is a good time for you to get closer.." kibum began to pushed donghae and yesung helped to pulled him but it didn't make sense. Donghae screwed on his place with shook his head.

"Aish, stupided.." sighed yesung gave up.

Donghae tried ti hide his nervous with eating a whole spoon. "Uh oh.. it's cold!!"

Yesung and kibum didnt care.

Tyou have queued and had your lunch meal. you saw an empty seat. it's beside yesung's. you want to pulled it to your Oppa's table so you can chat with him.

"Annyeong Oppa.. can I have this seat? I want to pulled it up"

They three stared you, stared at each other, then chocked together. *cough*cough*
You a little bit confused. *anything wrong?*

"Ofcourse you can.." said kibum.

"No, no you cant!!" said Yesung. You stared him confusedly. "You have to sit here to have this seat."

Donghae stared him with please-don't look.

You tried to find another seat but it's full. "Ok then. Can I joined with you?"

"OF COURSE!" kibum and yesung said at the same time.

you sat in front of donghae between kibum and yesung. "Thanks." then you smiled.

Donghae stared you blankly while you were eating your lunch.

"I think I have to find a drink. Do you wanna come with me?" said yesung and he asked kibum to go with him.

"Okay, araso." said kibum agree and stood.

"How about me??!!" asked Donghae.

"It's okay Oppa. I'm here with you. I'm not a beast.. Or you think so?"

"Of course not!!" he yelled.

"Uh.. I think I gotta go." kibum said and went to yesung.

"Oppa, I wanna apple juice please??" you asked them. then they nodded and went away.

Donghae just stared her and thought *Does she have drank the juice that I gave??*

"Why are you lokking at me like that Oppa?"

*OH GOD HE CALLED ME OPPAA..!*

"Nothing." he said.

"Aish.. I forget!!!" then you opened your bag and pulled out a bottle of apple juice. "I haven't drink it.."

*She bring my bottle.. Oh God! I love her so Much!*

----------------------

kekekeke~
enough for today.
I'll update later!!
chappie 8th will update soon!
dont forget to comment! laff ya.