Broken Vow

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Oppa?” you came from their back, made them very upset. You stared them with such a greasy smile, “It’s been so nice to see you together. Because you two were very strange when on the hospital..”

They two looked at each other, made a telepathy *OMO! She recognizes it!*

“Uh…” Key mumbled, then he huddled Donghae, “Yeah, we just like starting to being a brothers.”

Donghae started to understand, “Yeah! Exactly!”

“Err, ~~~~~~ah? I gotta go first. Is it okay?” Ask Hasoo behind you. Then you let her go and stared at them again. You crossed your hand on your chest.

“~~~~~~ah?” someone behind Donghae and Key greet you. They both turned back his head to see who’s came. You stared him with blushed.

“Junsu Oppa?”

Key and Donghae jaws dropped *WHY DO YOU COME BACK?!*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUG!

“Oh, Mian!!” HaSoo bowed. Her juice was bumped and oozed to someone tuxedo. She bowed 90º, when that guy tried clean his tuxedo.

“Gwenchana..” he said. HaSoo stood up again. Now she recognized him.

“Yesung Oppa..” She mumbled. Her eyes rounded because of shock. She’s a big fans of Yesung.

“Bwohh! You recognized me?”

“Yeah of course I did!”

“I thought everyone here just a big fans of DBSK.” He pouted, then HaSoo blushed.

“Anyway, what are you doing here??” she tried to hold her nerve when yesung put of his black tuxedo.

“Oh, Hyunjoong is the doctor of Donghae, he invited us to come.” Yesung looked at her then smiled, “You?” *Omo, this girl is very cute, but matures enough! She suits me!!*

“Hyunjoong is my cousin..” then they began to chat..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What are you doing here?” asked Junsu. “With they two?”

“Oh, they’re my best friend.” You answered. Donghae and Key just stared at you and Junsu, stood between, and pouted, “So, you know Hyunjoong Oppa?”

“Uhm, not as well as Jaejoong. They’re best friend. Do you recognize that their haircuts is the same??” asked Junsu with laughed.

You chuckled when you tried to remember, “Yeah, I realize it now.” Then you stared at Key, “Hey, you have the same haircuts too!”

Key rounded his eyes, *WHAT SHOULD I DO??*, you three stared at him, “Uhm,, actually no. But it’s look the same. Hehe.”

Junsu and Donghae nodded agree. “So you know hyunjoong?”

“Yeah, he’s my Doctor.” You talked unconsciously, Key and Donghae try to make you understood about the mistake of your speech, but they were also pretending that they didn’t know anything. But finally you’re conscious when you saw Junsu’s sight. “Uh, I mean. When I was fell from my bike and I my nerve was hurt..”

“Oh, I see..” you, Donghae, and Key loose breath.

“Anyway, when will be your wedding?” you asked, Donghae and Key stared at you. But Junsu answered without stutter.

“On May next year. You have to come!!”

“Wait!” shouted Donghae, “What’ll be on May next year??”

“My Wedding.”

“WEDDING?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At night on the SHINee dorm…

“Why are you like that?” asked onew when he saw Key doing ballet dance around the house. Then he began to ask Jonghyun for dance.

“Hyung what’s going on?” asked Taemin, but he said nothing.

“Yah! Kibum!” Jonhyun shouted, then key doing ballet again.

“I’ll get her heart!!” he sang.

The trio’s crossed their arms on their chest, “What??”

“Junsu Hyung will gwtting married soon, so she can’t have any hope for him again! And I! I will be get her heart!” Then he stopped his dance, “Bye bye, Donghae hyung. Sorry, I can’t be on the rules longer.” He made his devil smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Suju dorm…

“JUNSU’LL GOT MARRIED?!” Donghae nodded happily when he saw his friends startled. Then he tuned back with looked at the windows.

“Sorry little Key boy. The rules that I made is broken.. Kekeke~” he made his devil smirk also.

-----------------------------------------

Woah! The story’s getting hotter.
Need your support!! OMOOO!!!
Saranghae!!