Sadness and Happiness

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
You rode your car happily when you got back after met that Wooyoung. *Kekeke~ I'll debut faster because of him, now!*

FLASHBACK

You pulled back with a big smile. He stared you confusedly. "But you have to be debuted after 5 years school, right?"

"But if you a real Mr.SooMan son, it's an easy thing for you to be done, right?" you crossed your arms."I'm the most talented girl in your father school, don't you know?"

"I know, ~~~~~~ah.." he sighed, "Okay you have to promise me something."

"What?"

"If you debuted, don't forget to say thanks to me first."

END OF FLASHBACK

*With these thing, I can fill my last moment happily. then when I died, a lot of people will memorized me on their mind..*

Your HP rang, Hyukkie oppa calling.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yah, ~~~~~~ah. Have you picked Junsu up?" you remembered the scene between you and Junsu this morning, but you tried to gripped your heart, unbroken it.

"I have. He want me to got him to his fiancee.."

"Oh.."

"..." you both didn't say anything

"HE TOLD YOU TO ACCOMPANY HIM TO HIS FIANCEE?!"

"Yeahh.."

"SO YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY?!"

"Yuph.."

"DID YOU BROKEN HEART?!"

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! I'M DRIVING! DON'T DISTURB ME. ANNYEONG, OPPA!"

then you picked up the phone. You felt very relieved, then you took a deep breath.

Your phone started ringing again, without saw who's calling, you already know that it must be hyukkie.

"OPPA, I'VE TOLD YOU, DON'T DISTURB ME!"

"You haven't told me, ~~~~~~ah!"

The voice sounds different, and this one seems very familiar. Then you saw your phone screen, and you found a name. Shiwon Oppa.

"Mianhae, oppa. I thought you're hyukkie Oppa.."

"Araso."

"Wae, oppa?"

"Where are you?"

"On my way to go home."

"Okay, I wanna talk to you after you go home. Don't go anywhere then. I'll go home from the dorm. What do you wanna eat for lunch?"

"McDonalds." then you picked up your phone. You pushed your pedal and moved faster. But your eyes caught someone ran faster on the side walk. It's Key.

*Mr.White?* then you stopped your car and jumped out from the car. "MR.WHITE!" He still ran. "KI BUM-SSHI!" He didn't hear you. "KEY OPPA!!"

He stopped.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING LIKE THAT?!"

"....." Key stared you blankly. He looked very different than last night. You didn't know what happened.

"OPPAA!" you yelled. Then he walked towards you, without any spirits.

"Don't you know, how much I love you? Maybe it's just one night for me to know you but..." he mumbled. You don't know what did he say, and you looked at him curiously.

"What?" you asked.

"I love.."he tried to reach you with his hand while he arrived at the middle of the road. When a motorcycle drove very fast carelessly. You both screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAA!!"

BUGG!!

Key threw from the road to the other side. "KEY OPPAAA!!" you screamed then you went across the street when you found key bleed.

"HYUNG!" Taemin screamed. The other four came and found you two. You sat and laid Key's head on your lap, his head's bleeding. You cried. Key tried to smile. Then He's fainted.

"Bring him to the car! Quick!" Onew ordered. Then they held Key to your car. You let Minho drove, [It never happened before] and you sat on the back seat. Key's head was on your lap, slept innocently. Your legs full of his blood and your own tears.

Taemin just can rubbed your back when you sobbed. Minho speed reach to 100mph.

"Please, tell me, what happened to him before.." you sobbed and asked them what happened.

Onew started to told you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong.." Shiwon came home, all the super Junior followed him on the back. "As I thought, she doesn't come back yet."

"So we have much time to give her the party!" Donghae came in and clapped his hands happily.

"Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo .." Hyukkie, Shindong, and Kangin were holding hands and sing HUG from DBSK to teased donghae in front of them, "Oh babyy..!"

"YAAHH!!" donghae screamed and threw them with his shoes.

They burst out.

Now everybody know Donghae's feeling, and they want to help him to get your heart.

FLASHBACK

"I can't do it by myself, hae." Shiwon said to donghae. "You know, my sister is not an easy girl to flirt."

"But, please.. I want she know about my feeling before.."

"Before what?"

"Nothing.."

"Okay, I'll help you." Donghae enthusiastic face came out. "But, the other member have to know this things. Because they can help you."

END OF FLASHBACK

"LET'S DO IT KNOW GUYS!" Leeteuk shout. They highfived each other and started to work for the surprise party.

---------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READ.. PLEASE COMMENT!!
ANNYEONG!