Secret almost uncovered

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Shiwon put his HP on the table after he called you. He is on the cafeteria with all of Super Junior members. The girls stared at them cutely. But no one care.

“Hyung!!” Minho yelled. Shiwon stared at him and smiled. He stood when his brother ran to him and hugged him. “Oh God, why did you take so long time in Thailand?! What were you doing? Looked for a wife?”

“Hahaha... Easy dongsaeng . Many shows to be done. So we came back late...” then they’re pulled back. “Where is ~~~~~ah?”

Minho sighed “Aish,, she must be practicing..”

“Yeah I called her to come here but she doesn’t. Does she still the same like usual?” Minho nodded. “Aish.. Why did she never change?”

“Yah, DongHaeya” yelled SungMin. He sat beside Shiwon, and there is Leeteuk too. “Where have you been?”

DongHae shocked when he knows that he caught to be the late one to eat. They just comeback from Thailand and then straight away to school without go to the dorm first. It must be very strange if they missed a second for lunch time.

“Uhh...umm” he mumbled, “Restroom of course!”

“The men restroom is there, hyung.” Said Minho, pointed the other way from the Donghae’s way came from.

“Ahh..” Donghae try to find another excuse, “I..I just want to take a walk around the garden..”

“Oh, so you pass the dance room, right?” asked Shiwon. Donghae get shocked again.

“Hum.. yeaahh.. but I didn’t see ~~~~~ah..” answered donghae.

“Who asked you about ~~~~~ah?” asked Leeteuk.

*Oh Sh*t.. Why they are all very curious.. What should I say?* asked donghae in his own mind.

“Donghaeya!!” yelled Yesung. “Your seat is here!!”

*Thanks Hyung!* then Donghae waved and go to Yesung table. There are Heechul and Kibum with him.

“Did you feel that he was very weird?” asked Sungmin. They are nodded. Minho joined them and sat beside Shiwon.

“Thanks a lot Hyung.. You always know what I feel..” said donghae while hugged Yesung.

“Yeah, but don’t messed it up anymore. Okay?”

“What’s messy?” asked Heechul.

“Oh, because Donghae was almost caught if he love....Umpftumpf” Donghae and Kibum closed Yesung’s mouth with theirs hands.

“Love who?”

“Love eating Sandwich!” said Kibum and Donghae at one time.

--------------

at last.. 4 chappie guys!!!
please comment. need at least 2 comment to go!!

--------------

COMMENT REPLIES IN COMMENT PAGE--