♥ reviews from CCMunchers ♥

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]

Fanfic Title: Don't blame me if I love you.
Author: achungg_maniacs
Fanfic Url: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/achungg_maniacs/
Reviewed by Sparkly1996 @ccmunchers.blogspot.com

Story Title: (4/5)

It kind of gave away a little bit of the plot. Though, it DOES match the storyline. When I finished reading, I understood what you meant by calling it that. However, it should've been, '♡ Don't blame me if I love you♡' With the letter 'D' as a capital since its a title.


Appearance: (8/10)


The font colors were alright. Not too bright nor dull. Poster, one word – AMAZING~~. As for the background, well, I kept getting a little distracted. All the little characters were making me lose focus on your story. And what did those little cartoon character things have anything to do with your story? It didn't quite match. As advice, you could've gone with a yellow background – plain, or with a quote – still letting the reader see the font of course.



Forewords/ Introduction: (7/10)


You didn't really give enough quotes, and I got quite confused. What did you mean by the reader's relationship to Key is the same? Next time, try and make it clear. Also proof read! Were you meant to put fate or faith? The character's description was a little short, it would've been nice to know a little bit more about the characters before actually reading the story. For without having a nice, eye-catching forewords, you can't get readers attracted to it.



Plot: (20/20)


Its a little bit confusing. Like its been jumbled about. The flow was neither slow, nor fast. Just average (?). The plot had its funny moments, and emotional moments too. When I read, 'perfect girl' I thought, nobody's perfect. After finding out her condition, you made a twist, making it slightly more unique than others. Chapter by chapter, I wanted to keep reading because there were some cliffhangers which kept me engaged, and possibly your readers. There were only problems with your grammar.


When I had eventually finished the story, I finally understood the meaning of your title, so your plot matches your title a lot.



Characterization: (8/10)


I understand that the reader was losing a little amount of her memories, not really knowing how to act. So, that sudden character change was acceptable. But, when Key ran into her, he suddenly changed. Yeah, I know about the Love at First sight thing, but you could've added more detail. Many of your characters stayed in role, Siwon as the caring brother. Minho as the caring, annoying brother. Those two were just the only examples. Theres much more characters which I can mention, but there's too much.


Creativity/Originality: (7/10)


I've kind of read a story similar to this, except the characters were different, and the plot's twists were different. For one thing, the 'sickness' thing was original – for me anyways. Your main cast seemed to have been like the SM family. DBSK, SuJu, SHINee. Though, there was an SS501 member.



Spelling/Vocabulary/Grammar/Punctuations: (6/10)

There was quite a lot of problems with your grammar and vocabulary. You weren't using the proper ones for the proper times.


Grammar improvements:

“Oppa?” you came from their back, made them very upset. You stared them with such a greasy smile, “It’s been so nice to see you together. Because you two were very strange when on the hospital..”


Could've been:

“Oppa?” You said standing behind them. They were very upset. You stared at them with a smile. “Its been so nice to see you together. Because you two were very strange when we were in the hospital...”


Another could've been:

The night sky looked so beautiful, ornamented with thousands bright stars. You stood on the veranda alone, held a glass of liquor. Sipped a bit by bit. It’s got very cold outside.


Would've become:

The night sky looked so beautiful. Ornamented with thousands of bright stars. You stood on the veranda alone, holding a glass of liquor in your hand. Sipping it bit by bit. Its gotten very cold outside.


There were lots of mistakes of your grammar. I don't mean to be mean, but with the grammar a bit wrong, the points got deducted.



Flow: (4/5)

The ending was the right pace, going with the flow. Moving forward in time. But you frequently kept putting in flashbacks.


Writing Style: (13/15)


Speech was clearly set out. Your paragraphs could've been written longer. However, the story seemed hectic. Like the people were just randomly added to the chapter, like there was no plot of some sort.



Overall Enjoyment: (5/5)
I'm a Key fan, so I was happy when she ended up with Key, but felt sorry for poor little Donghae. You could've made him pair up with someone so that everyone was happy. But overall, I ENJOYED it!


Bonus: (5/5)


You deserved the extra points. Mostly because the ending was with Key :D. I also liked your cast selection. I enjoyed it a lot too!

 

Total: (87/100)