Gomawo, dongsaeng..

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
It’s been 2 days since you didn’t came to school because of spent your days on the hospital. Donghae still looked for a time when Key’s not beside you. Key was just getting pissed of with all of that man did. He always tried to pit against him!

“Annyeong.” He came back to the dorm. Onew and Jonghyun was playing X-Box in front of the TV, bewildered. Taemin cheered up on the sofa behind them. Key threw his body and his back to the sofa, next to Taemin.

“Annyeong..” the trio still couldn’t stop to stared at the TV. Key got very furious. He looked for the remote-control, then.. POFF! The TV turned off. “AAAAAHHH!!! KIBUUMM!!”

“Is there anything more important than X-Boxing??” Key flustered. But the other shook. “Oh come on. I’m in the middle of my depression now..”

“Why hyung?” Taemin finally paid attention to him. Onew and Jonghyun also turned back to saw their dongsaeng. Key began to tell what happened.

That night, Key was back to his dorm. He was upset with what Donghae did to him.

FLASHBACK

“Oppa…” You said weakly. It’s already night, but Donghae and Key stood up and walked to each side of your bed. “I’m going to vomit.. Humph..” you covered your mouth with your hand, and you sat up. Key was looking for a bin that you can vomit there. But Donghae found it first. Then you vomit there, while Key rubbed your back.

You throw up so much there, but Donghae little bit disgusted at you. Then he turned back, tried not to see you. But Key still rubbed your back, without hesitating. Finally, you breathed again after you vomit too much. Key drank you a cup of hot tea.

“Feel better?” Key asked you. You smiled and lay back after you nodded to Key. He fixed your pillow, then he pulled you up to reach a better position with holding your hand and shoulder. His hand also reached your waist because he couldn’t pull you up.

“Don’t take the opportunity to touching her, young man.” You heard it from Donghae, he crossed his arms while shook his head. Key looked at him with what-did-you-mean look. He pointed at his hand.

You just felt very embarrassed,, then you tried to let his hand go. Key didn’t pretend that you are embarrassed, but he thought you’re mad at him!

At that time, he pissed of with Donghae.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Wow, the War is getting on the top of the conflict!” said Jonghyun exaggeratedly, Onew laughed, then they high-fived.

Taemin rubbed Key’s shoulder, “He’s a bit mean..”

“A bit? A bit you said? It’s a LOT!” Key rounded his hand over his head, made a big circle.

“But, you don’t know what did we do this evening..” Onew crossed his hand on his chest and made a devil smirk with nod. Key raised his eyebrows.

Taemin got closer his lips to Key’s ear, then Key began to change his expression in every sentences that Taemin’s spelled. At the end, he not smiled. Although for a little smirk.

“WHAT?!” Key screamed. The other nodded, “Are you going mad?!” the other shook, “You wanted to make her Debuted faster and you tell her if it’s because of me?!” the other nodded, “Don’t you think of her sickness?!” they wanted to shook but they stopped. They stared at each other.

“Sickness?” asked Jonghyun.

“She - got - a - brain - cancer, - Pabo.” Key said it a word by word with an emphasizing voice. Trio’s eyes just like wanted to fall out. “She has to have more rest! Not dancing on the stage!”

“But!” Taemin acted like a professor, “Wooyooung hyung said that she said, ‘I just wanted to be memorized by the others if I died’ ‘Died?’ ‘Yeah, just like Michael Jackson. Keke~’ like that hyung!” Taemin showed his role playing. JongNew clapped their hands. Taemin proudly tapped his own chest.

Key made his thinking expression, “Maybe it’s right..” then smiled, “Thanks a lot guys.” Then he stood up and went upstairs.

“We have done the right things dude!!” Onew cheered and high-five with Taemin and Jonghyun.

“But,” Taemin made an excuse again, “I’m feel very sorry about ~~~~~~ah noona..”

“Yeah..” Jonghyun nodded agree, “She’s not as evil as we think..”

Upstairs at Key’s room…

He threw his body to his bed, and fell asleep.

But then, he just fell to a dark room. “AAACKK!!”

Brug!

“Aww..” he moaned, then he tried to stood while rubbing his . He saw himself sat on the bench, in front of a fountain at the center of a park. He was holding two cone of ice cream. The truth Key was getting confused to saw himself. “Weird..” he mumbled. But afterwards, a girl came up. Key that stood in front of the fake Key got through by the girl.

“Oppa. Mianhae. I’m late.” Krystal bowed in front of the Fake Key.

Fake Key smiled, “gwenchana..” then he tapped the bench next to him, asked her to sit next to him, “Why did you ask me to go here?”

While Krystal gone to sit, fake Key held her the other cone, “There’s something I want to talk..” She stared fake Key while held his hand.

Fake Key his cone, then chuckled, “Just say it!”

“Listen, Oppa..” she put the cone between the hole of the bench, and put her other hand to fake Key’s, “I know you love someone..”

“Huh?” fake Key looked at her, “Aniyo.” He shook his head.

The true Key mumbled, “Yah, I love ~~~~~~ah! Are you pabo?”

“Maybe in the future..” she added.

“Okay okay araso.. So, what again?”

“If there is another man loves her also… Just let her choose. Just do what you want to going to do. Don’t force her to choose you. Loving someone that you don’t love it’s so hard, Oppa..”

“Er, what do you mean?” fake Key raised one of his eyebrows; he didn’t understand what this little girl was talking about.

“Just remembered it..” But the sight of it it’s getting smaller. The true Key is getting sheered of them. The sight’s getting disappeared.

“AH!” he panted and woke up. He saw his alarm clock, it rang. “Dream again..” he sighed, tried to gathered his spirit. It’s already morning. He had to go to school. “But Krystal..” he looked at the ceilings, “thanks for the advice. I’ll use it forever. Cause I know, you are watching me from heaven.. Saranghae dongsaeng, yongwonhi..”

He jumped from his bed with big smile on his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! The next chappie is uploaded!!
Love this chappie!
Love Key when he tried to understand.
Thanks Krystal!
Keke~
Please comment though I have commented it by myself.
Keke~
GOMAWO!! ^^