New friend

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Oh My God, why were they keep chasing me?!” asked Key to himself. “I have to hide somewhere...”

He tried to find a way to hide, he moved back, but he hit someone. “AAAWWW!!”

You screamed. Key hit back of your head, the point where you got hit. The point where your cancer is belongs. You began fainted and Key caught you. “~~~~~~ah?”
“Hey!! ~~~~~~ah!!”

“aahh.. Where is he???” he heard a grouped of girls, especially his fans looking for him. He carried you to the back of a big pillar. His heart beat faster. He didn’t want to be caught with you. Or you’ll have some anti-fans later. “He maybe went to that way.. Aja aja.. Let’s go!”

“Huhh.. Finally..” he sighed. He saw you who fainted on his lap.

*So this is the Famous ~~~~~~ah.. I never saw her so close before.. She is.. very cute..*

“Uhh..” you woke up slowly. “Where are we??”

“We are in school. Our school.”

“Who are you anyway?” you asked when you were trying to get up; Key helped you with pulled up your hand.

“I’m Key.”

“Huh? I thought you are a human..” You said unconsciously. Key began laughing. “Wae?”

“You’re funny...” he said between his laughed.

“Yah! Do you make fun of me?!” you asked angrily. You never thought anything wrong. Key still laughed.

“My name is Key, but I’m a human. Not a Key...” you stared at him blankly. Then you understand a bit by a bit.

*Why am I so stupid..?* You asked by yourself.

"So.." he said, "you are the famous ~~~~~~ah, rite?"

you nodded, then shook. "Am I that famous? I don't think so.."

"Hahaha.." he laughed again, you glared him angrily and he stopped, "mian.. but you are definitely different that I thought before.."

"so you thought that I am a good girl who always smile and cute every second?"

"Hahaha.." you raised one of your eyebrow and he stopped, "I was thinking that you are an evil. but you are cute enough.."

you stared him blankly. he stared you cutely. then you two began laugh. "hahahaha.. your face looked so weird.. just like a girl.. hahahaha" you said.

"hehe.."he blushed.

"Why blushing?"

"I never found someone like you.. you just like.."

your phone rang. Shiwon Oppa, calling.

"WAIT A SECOND!! I'LL BE THERE OPPA!!!" you yelled and picked up the phone.

"Mian! but I have to go now!!" you stood and ran, but you stopped and back to him. he stared at you.

"just call me Key" he said with a smile.

you sent him a big smile and a thumb up. "bye Key."

"Hey!!" he yelled when you started to run again. "Called me Oppa!! you're younger than me!!"

you laughed and stick your tongue up. "Buh-bye Mr.White!!" then you ran to the cafeteria. You called him like that because he wore an up to toe dress all in white.

Key stood to saw you went away. He smiled.

*OMO~ that girl make me smiled again.. that's ridiculous.. but.. she just seems like..*

"GYAAA!!THERE IS KEY OPPAA!!!!"

"OH GOD!"then he went away since his fans found him again.

-------------

woohoooo,,
6th chappie here..
thanks for the comment!!!
I'll reply you on the comment page. love you!!!