Don't Blame me if Love You ~FINAL~

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Key sipped the coffee that Donghae gave, while he sat beside him. He dazed, still coldly look at the fountain. The water drenched sound, came along the awkwardness.

This man, who sat beside him was gave him an unbelief story. His heart felt very sore. But then, he looked at Donghae. He also dazed, stared at the fountain without spirit.

FLASHBACK

“ME?!” you squeaked, but Donghae still gave you his smile. Your jaws dropped far to the floor. “Oppa..” You clutched his forehead, “Are you sick? You can sleep if you want.”

Donghae sighed, and put off your hand and held it, “Listen,” he stared deeply to your eyes, “I’m not kidding. This is seriously what I feel.” He put your hand on her chest, his other hand still held the velvet case.

“O... Oppa... I...” you stuttered, he put his index finger to your lips, shut you up. Your heart was beating faster and faster. But suddenly you got off his finger, “I don’t understand..” you shook your head.

Donghae asked you with his eyes, “Why do you love me, Oppa? Why?! There’s so many girls chase you, and you pick me?! Are you okay?!” you inhaled and exhaled your breath rapidly. You knitted your brows, asked him back.

“Do you know,,” he began to tell, “I’m the one who gave you the anonym letter.” Your eyes got more widely, just like said are-you-kidding?!

“But, Why me Oppa?! WHY ME?!! It’s all useless, do you know?!” you pointed at yourself and his chest, just like blamed him. You clutched your jaws.

“Please,” he held your hands again, “Don’t blame me if I love you…”

You stared at him, and his necklace. At the same time, you felt so annoyed and sorry. But, you remembered all the things that he had done to you. Apple juice, and all more. You felt that he does love you. But, you don’t know why… there’s not any name of him on your heart. He’s just an Oppa for you, not more than that.

Donghae closed his eyes and bowed his neck, “If you love me, please take this necklace… But if you’re not, just close the case.”

END OF FLASHBACK

“She ignored me,” Donghae mumbled, still looked at the fountain. He already repeated it many times, “She closed the case,” the other sentence that he could say. Key just rubbed his back, felt so sorry. But in the deepest of his heart, he screamed out loud and gone to the highest sky because of happiness.

Donghae sighed, “So,” finally he said the other words, “how if you try to got her heart?”

Key stuttered, “Errh, I don’t think so, hyung..”

“Oh, so you don’t love her anymore, right?’

“NO!!” Key denied, but absolutely he shouted until Donghae covered his ears, “I mean, not like that!” Key waved his hand in front of Donghae’s face, “I love her.. I really do..”

Donghae suddenly put his hand on Key’s shoulder, “Listen young man,” he said to him wisely, and Key stared him, “If you love someone just be brave to say that you want her to be with you. If you hold your love, don’t ever let it go. Or you will loose your chance, to make your dream come true.”

The sounds of lovely song came to Key’s ears, his heart just like filled up. He felt very confidence. “So now, do you want to get her?” asked Donghae.

“Hyung, I..” Donghae suddenly laughed, and patted his shoulders.

“Gwenchanaa~” he answered, “I’ll help you to get her. Remember that we have promised to do fair and square to get her heart?” Key nodded, “So it’s your turn. There’s no second chance. I’ve lose and I have to accept it.”

Key pulled Donghae and hugged him, “Gamsahamnida, hyung.”

Donghae felt very sore, but he tried to smile again. He rubbed Key’s back, “Hmm!”

“YAH! OPPA!!” you shouted, and they separated. They’re very nervous to saw you with your brothers there, “LET’S GO HOME! I’M HUNGRY!” you shouted, just like if there’s nothing happened yesterday. The brothers covered his ears with their palms. Donghae and Key stared each other then laughed, “She’s back.”

“OPPAA!! IF YOU’RE NOT COMING HERE RIGHT NOW, I’LL LEAVE YOU!!” you shouted again and leave. You held your brothers hand while ran away. Minho and Siwon still took a glance to Key and Donghae.

“OMO!” Key and Donghae jumped from the bench and chased you.

The sun’s shining brightly, while you got chased and got tickled by Key. Donghae huddled Siwon and Minho. The sounds of you’re laughed, echoed along the way on the hospital. Key held your hand and you blushed. You didn’t want to see his eyes. But you hide your nerves with jumped along the way to the car…

“Did you remember that move?” Siwon asked to Donghae and Minho very slowly, but they shook, “It was when she going to meet Junsu.” Minho and Donghae stared each other, they three giggled in the back. But you and Key still walked in front of them, didn’t care.

“But, hyung..” Minho stared at Donghae with question. It’s not common for rival to support their rival, right.

“Nothing to worry. I’ve ask him to take after her… Her happiness is mine..”

Then they smiled, no body now what will be going in the future..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥ BONUS CHAP ♥

~Key’s P.O.V~

Ding.. Ding.. Ding...

The wedding song’s echoed inside the church. I’m standing in front of the pastor, looking at the tall door. It doesn’t open yet. My hand’s trembling, and my cold sweat won’t stop rolling to my jaws. Wondering how pretty the one that will came from that ebony door…

KRIIEKK…

It finally opened. IT’S OPEN NOW!! Micky Yoochun’s playing the other song on his piano when suddenly the other DBSK sing beside him. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMLuQtK3nWs&feature=related] I feel that I have Goosebumps all over my skin…

HaSoo’s coming out, holding a rose bucket. She walked shyly over the red carpet. But, She’s not the one that I waiting for…

“Geuraeyo (geudael dugoseo) nan amudedo mot gajyo…[Its true (If I dont have you) There is no where I can go]” Jaejoong hyung sings, when suddenly..

Someone in silky white dress [http://i38.tinypic.com/ot40lg.jpg] appear… She look so beautiful.. No! Pretty.. Yes, She’s very pretty.. She’s holding Siwon hyung’s arm.. Smile is perfectly ornamenting his lips… She’s my bride.. Choi ~~~~~~

Her cheek is blushing when I stare her. I can’t stop looking at her reddish cheeks…

Changmin hyung then sing the perfect lyrics, “Ppalgaejin geudae ppyam wi-e ip matjjumyeo neomu gwiyeo-un geudael wihae gidohae
goma-un saram...[ To kiss your cheek that reddens, So lovely, I pray for you a thankful person...]”

The song come along as she come to me and reach my hands.. Junsu hyung finished the song, “Neom aeteuthago sojunghan sarang gareuchyeo jun geudael wihae [This love I showed for you that is so affectionate and valuable], I'll be there for You…”

She step up on the pulpit with her nervous face, “Huh.. how do I look?” she whispers.

“Yeah, so so..” I lie, then she pinch my waist. Then the pastor asks us the bride vow. I say, I do. But I got nervous when the pastor asks her. I’m afraid that she’ll be running from the church, making the reality of the ‘Runaway Bride’ film.

“I do..” finally, she say it. My heart feels so relieve..

We able to kiss each other now… I get my lips closer to her, while holding her shoulders. It’s getting closer, then she close her eyes… Closer… and…

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING... DIGGIDING DIGGIDING DING DING.. RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING... DIGGIDING DIGGIDING DING DING.

“AACK!!” I wake up. I suddenly wake up! WHO’S THE ONE WHO DISTURBING MY SLEEP?!

Choi Minho, calling.

“AAKH!! MINHO?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! YOU’RE PABOYAAH!! YOU’RE DESTROYING MY DREAM! DO YOU KNOW, I ALMOST..” I suddenly stop shouting. I don’t want him know about my special dream!!

“Almost what?” but, It’s not minho. Absolutely NOT MINHO!

“Jagiya?!”

“Yah, what are you dreaming about?” she suddenly asking. How could ~~~~~~ah call me by his brother’s phone. “Ah. You must be asking why I use Minho’s phone, right?”

“Yeahh…” uh, she can read my mind…

“Because I know that Minho’s ringtone is RING DING DONG, and it will make you open your sticky eyelids open. And my ‘Oh’ ringtone wouldn’t enough to make you awake.” She finally answer my mind. “So now, just turn on the TV and look at it!” she pick up the phone. My lips pout. Then I turn on the TV as she wish.

“Aah.. this is the newcomer of this year..” the woman in the TV said. I begin very curious. “Yeah, she seems very multi-talented. She’s debut faster than the others because of her talent!” the man beside is adding, “So now, we’re present to you, ~~~~~~!!” the fans screaming. My jaws drop. I don’t even know when she did her rehearsal!!

She coming out prettily and dance her new song. I don’t care of the tittles but she’s so pretty. But her clothes are too y. “Yaah! Jagiyaa.. do you want that back dancer overed because of your body! Oh no! You’re mine!! Jagiyaa!! Yahh!! Oh!!” I keep shouting when she ily move like Lee Hyori.

Then, the song’s end. I sigh. Now she’s being interviewed by the woman and man at the first.

The woman finally asks a question that I always waiting for, “So, tell me. Do you have a boyfriend?” She just smiled, the fans are screaming. Does she’ll approve me? I don’t think so..

“Yes, I have.” She answers. My heart beating faster, “And I love him so much.”

The fans clapping and screaming, she just shyly giggles. “Wow! That’s a big hit! You’re very honest. Your fans will love you!” the fans clapping and screaming again.

“When did you begin your love? Tell us please!!”

“Uhm..” she’s talking! She’s talking!! “It such a long love story.. It’ll be very long if I tell you here..” the fans sounds ‘Ooohh…’ “But,” she talks again, “He was a romantic person.. Because when he asked me for a date, he already prepared a large boat, and he gave me this ring..”

The cameraman exposed the ring that I gave!! OMO!!

The sounds ‘Oooohhhhh…’ came up again.

“So, just greet him now!!”

Then, she stares at the camera, “Jagiya, saranghae..” she winks!! SHE WINKS ONLY AT ME!! AAAAHHH!! I’m going to die..

Then suddenly the bell ring. Oh, God. This morning?? I jump from my bed, still wearing my boxer and T-shirt. The bell is still ringing.. “Changkemaann…” Then I pull the doorknob…

PROOOODDTTT!!! PRIIIIDDTTT!!!

“SAENGIL CHUKKA HIMNIDAA.. SAENGIL CHUKKA HIMNIDAAA…” there’s appear so many people in front of my room. My lovely is standing in front of me and holding a cake, there’s SHINee behind, Super Junior is come along.. and Donghae hyung!! Someone that makes me trust! Make me believe!! KAMSAHAMNIDA~

Actually, I forget if today is my birthday. I blow the candle and hug her. This is the best day I ever had… I love her, and I really do…

-----------------------------------------------------------

FINISH!!
YAAAYYYY!!!!
Hope you like it guys.
Sorry for make you waiting..
The winner will reveal in a moment!
SARANGHAE!!