The love’s coming to….

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Key?” he stopped when he saw Minho and Siwon walked to him. He was still in front of the lobby of the hospital, “Why you didn’t come in?”

Key looked down, “Donghae still inside, doesn’t he?” Minho crossed his arms to his chest. Key sighed and nodded. Then Minho looked at Siwon, “It’s all your fault, hyung.”

“What? Me?!” Siwon muttered, “What did I do?”

“You allowed Yesung hyung to call him, right?” Minho shot him with a deep glare, Siwon stuttered. “Key, just come in with me. Hyung is getting to be on Donghae’s side.” Minho walked to Key and huddled him.

“Yah, Minho! I’m still on your side!!” Siwon ran to them when Minho asked Key to be with him.

Finally they opened the door, but there’s no voice.

They came inside then found you slept on the bed, with Donghae slept also in your side. The porridge still a half left. It’s just like; someone was chopping Key’s heart into pieces. Minho looked at Key, he change his expression. Siwon looked at Minho, felt very sorry for Key.

“I’m okay, Min. I’m okay.” Key whispered, while his heart felt very hurt.

Tok tok. Someone knocked the door after they closed it. “Come in!” Siwon shouted lightly, and then someone appeared.

“Siwon and Minho-sshi?” a nurse came into the room. “Would you go with me? Dr. Hasoo is looking for you.”

They two were looking at Key. Key seemed understand when he put his weak smile, “Just go. I’ll wait for them to wake up.”

“You’ll go nowhere, okay?” asked Siwon, pointed key nose with his finger. Key nodded, then they followed the nurse after patted Key’s shoulder.

Key leaned against your bed, looked at the empty wall. He remembered about his dream last night. “Krystal.. Don’t bring her..”

FLASHBACK

~Key P.O.V~

“Oppa!!” she mad at me, when I take her little white teddy bear keychain. It’s her favorite keychain that I bought last year in Paris. “Ohh, come on!!” she tried to grabbed it from my hand. I was laughing at her when she pouts.

“Okay, okay. Here it is!” I gave her the same Teddy Bear, but bigger. She rounded her eyes, amazed. She grabbed it from my hands, and then hugged me so tight. “Do you love it?”

“I LOOVE ITT!!” she pulled back, “It’s sooo cute oppa!!” she hugged her new teddy.

“But you have to swear to me..” I gave her my pinkie, “You have to promise that you have to get well soon! And, don’t leave me!” she reached my pinkie, and nodded.

But after all, she broke her promised. At that night, she blew her last breath. He buried with her new Teddy named Bob.

~end of Key P.O.V~

END OF FLASHBACK

“I miss you Krystie..” then his tears ell down to the ground.

You open your eyes then caught someone stood in front of you, “Key Oppa?”

“~~~~~~ah? You already awake? Sorry if I was bothering your nap.” He turned back and smiled at you after he wiped his tears, your cheek turned to red. “But seems I do bothering you..” Key smiled dropped.

You don’t even understand that expression meant, but then you feel a warm brath on your arms. Donghae slept beside your arms, when he sat on the stool. *What did he doing here?!*

“Uh, Oppa.. It’s not like what you see.” You a bit worried about Key’s feeling, remember what he did when he saw you with wooyoung. Does he going to do the same thing again? Oh no. But you didn’t even want to make him sad!!

But the thing that happened was different, “It’s okay. Maybe he’s tired then he fell asleep.” Key smiled.

You just felt that you already fallen to his smile, fallen to his kind heart, his warm sight. He weren’t a bad boy at all. The boy who loved his sister so much won’t hurt girls. You trusted it. *Am I really have fallen to him? No! It’s been too soon! But.. No! I don’t love him…*

“~~~~~~ah? Are you fine?” Key asked you who dazzled, imagining about him. He worriedly knelt on the other side of your bed. He put his palms on your forehead. You still dazzled and looked at him. Key blushed.

“I’m fine.” You whispered. Key tried to gulp a ball of saliva, but he couldn’t. His nerve was on the top. “I’m hungry Oppa..”

“You’re hungry?” Key asked. “But Donghae had feed you with that airplane style.” He pouted after that. You giggled.

“How do you know it?” you asked.

“Uh..” Key stuttered, try to find a reasonable reason, “I just watched it from my thumb’s nail!”

“Hahaha..” You burst your laugh when Key blushed, “You’re so funny Oppa.. Hahaha..” you squeezed his cheek. He only gave you a weak smile. “Haha..ha..ha..” you decreased your laugh. “Are you okay Oppa?”

“I’m Okay..” then he also squeezed your cheek. You began to squeeze-cheek fight. “Okay, okay please stop..”

Then you both stopped to laugh, “Okay, I have to tell you something. First, you’re not able to laugh too hard. Or you’ll vomiting blood again. Second, don’t drink liquor! I saw you last night when in the Hyunjoong Oppa wedding, you took a glass of liquor. Third, keep your head for hitting something!”

“Okay captain!!” then you gave her a salute. He giggled.

“Good, good..” he changed his voice into a deep one, while he patted your hair. You both laughed again.

Don’t care about someone who slept peacefully on the other side of the bed. Donghae didn’t know anything, luckily. Or he will… Yeah. Suicide maybe.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OMO~!!
Getting on the results.!
Please comment..
I will still give you the price!
So, just put your application form in the link that I gave.
THANKS!!