It’s hurt, seriously.

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Key was walking on the grass, between the oak trees. He wore a white shirt and trousers. He walked, looked at the sky, no sign of living. The oak trees leaves were falling down upon his hair. He didn’t find the point of the road.

He still walked, looking for the way to escape. But, the road was still no ends.

“Key oppa…” He stopped. Someone called him. He turned back, very slowly, “Key Oppa..”

You stood behind him, looked so pale. Your hand wanted to reach him, but it’s getting far. “~~~~~~ah!”

Then someone appear beside you. She held your hand, “Key oppa…” she waved her other hand to Key. It’s getting far.

“Krystal!!”

“I want to ask her to go with me oppa..”

You look at him without any expression, “No! Don’t bring her, Krystal!”

“I want to have friend..”

“No Krystal! Let her go!!” but Key got so far away, Krystal held your hand and you gone with her, “No!! ~~~~~~ah!! Don’t leave me!! I love you!!”

But you didn’t hear. You still went away with Krystal. You’re getting smaller..

And smaller…

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Key got up from her sleep. His heart felt very sore, it’s beating faster. “It’s just a dream..”

He began to panted, “Don’t leave me, ~~~~~~ah…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uh..” you opened your eyes, then you saw Minho beside you, “Minho..”

“Noona?? Noona gwenchanayo??” He asked worriedly, He just slept for a minute but he already awake. It’s already 2 am on the night, Siwon sleep on the sofa. There’s Donghae beside him.

“Gwenchana..” you still looked for someone, “Where is Key oppa?”

“Huh?” Minho just remembered, he forgot to tell Key!! “I haven’t called him, noona.. I forgot. Mian..” you just made an ‘O’ from your mouth. Your face just looked like very disappointed.

“But,” you looked at the sofa, “who asked Donghae oppa here?”

“Uh, yesung Oppa did.. He came with Dr. Hasoo.” You made the ‘O’ again, “Noona, why you didn’t tell me?”

“Didn’t tell you what?” you asked with your stupid face, Minho smile a bit.

“Yah.. Noona… Your stupid face doesn’t suit you…” he chuckled, but you curled your lips. Minho made his serious face again while holding your hand, “Your sickness, Noona… Why you didn’t tell me?”

You sighed, “I don’t want you to be worried about me. I’m absolutely fine..”

“Fine?” Minho raised his eyebrow, “You said, Fine? Are you kidding?! You were bleeding!!”

“Haha..” you giggled, “I’m okay.. When did you start to care of me?”

Minho stuttered, “Since I know that you are going to dead!” he stuck his tongue, you just laugh while you lapped his arms, you two began to laugh. No body knew what will happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT?!” Key screamed, while he took a spoonful of coco crunch, The other stared him who talked to the phone, “WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?!”

“Mian hyung…” Minho answered on the point of the phone, he walked around the hospital hallway, “I was just very upset… So I couldn’t think..”

“SO, HOW DID THAT DONGHAE COULD COME TO THE HOSPITAL?!”

“Errh, it because of Yesung hyung.. He’s here when noona fainted, because he took Dr. Hasoo…”

“I’LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!” Key picked up the phone, he let his cereal soaked, “I gotta go!”

“But today we have a dance test, hyung!!” Taemin muttered.

“But ~~~~~~ah is on the hospital now!” then he went away. Onew Jonghyun and Taemin still stuck on their place. But then, they understood. Minho won’t come to school also. So, the dance test won’t be held also.

“How if we going to the café?” asked Onew with an evil smirk, “skip school is not hard, eh??”

Jonghyun and Taemin stared each other. “Perfect!” they highfived

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You have to eat, ~~~~~~ah..” Donghae seduced you, he fed you with a spoonful of porridge.

“I’m not hungry…” you pouted while shook your head.

“But you have to..” asked Donghae, “Minho and Siwon will be sad if you won’t eat. Or they will kill me.” You chuckled remembered that your brothers were going home to took your things, Donghae smiled, “So now, Open your mouth..”

You finally wanted to open your mouth, “Wooo,, the plane is going to come…” he moved the spoon just like an airplane, you smiled when you eat the whole spoon. “Nice girl!!” he patted your hair. You giggled. Then he took another spoon, and fed you again in the same way.

Both of you and Donghae felt nothing, just fun.

But outside the room, who saw the hurtful scenery of yours and Donghae. Key left.