The War, Begin

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Key was smiling along the hospital hallway. Guess what? Because it's you who pushed the wheelchair. But, the thing that happened this morning,, you hadn't know that. When you open your eyes, you just caught Key hasn't woke up, Taemin is going nowhere [since you didn't know that Minho had come], and JongNew, still in their romantic position.

Then you were going to the bathroom to took a bath, after that you just found there's Key who already conscious and Minho with Taemin fed him. That's it.

And Key, he didn't know that you're already knew his feeling. You both had a little secret.

This evening Key could go home, and you with the other SHINee accompany him. But in the way you got your car..

"Yah! ~~~~~~ah!" you heard someone called your name, and all of you turned back.

"Woh! Yesung Oppa!" you caught Yesung, stood up beside Kibum with no smile, not like usual. SHINee bowed very deep when they were walking straight to you. You don’t know what happened, when you just remembered that SHINee [mainly your brother] was very close to SuJu. But now, it’s just like they just have became their Sunbae-nim since 2 weeks!

“You’ve getting better, Kibum-sshi..” Said Kibum annoyingly with smiled on the point of his lips. He even said Key’s real name which is same like his. It seems getting weirder. But you couldn’t say anything. Key only showed his weak smile and didn’t see Kibum’s eyes.

Yesung and Kibum saw Minho with sharp eyes. Awkward sound began to come between the two sides. They just like made a telepathic conversation. Weird.

“Err..” you broke the awkwardness, “Anyway, what are you doing here?”

Yesung and Kibum saw you, but with their warmest eyes in the world. Definitely different with their viewed to SHINee. Yesung fixed his glasses. “We want to visit Donghae. He’s here.”

“Omo! What’s happen to Donghae Oppa?” you shocked. Minho sighed but you didn’t hear. He already knew but he didn’t want you to know. That’s why Yesung and Kibum took a deep glare to Minho.

“He just got an accident last night.” Said Kibum with his sad voice.

“How could I don’t know that?” you muttered.

“You just too busy with him.” Yesung said, pointed Key with his chin. You took a glance too Key who seemed very annoyed. “Do you want to come with us?”

“Uhh..” you confused, “but I want to..” your hand trembled with pointed Key.

“He can go home with his group. No worry about it.” Said Kibum, his hand straightly gripped your wrist, “Come on!”

They pulled you inside, you wanted to release when you saw Key’s face behind you, saw you went away with his puppy eyes. You saw Jonghyun turned the wheel back, but Key still took a glance to you. But, It’s getting smaller,, And you both separated….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae played rubicks, [the cubes with different side of color and you have to put the right side with the same color] rotate it, and rotate it again. He stuck on it. Then he remembered Hyunjoong, who met him this morning.

FLASHBACK

“So, you loved her?” asked HyunJoong, Donghae nodded happily, “That much?” he nodded again. “But I guess I can’t help you..” Donghae’s expression turned down, “You know.. I’m getting married on Saturday [it means 3 days later] and I’ll go to Indonesia straight after the wedding..”

Donghae pouted. “But she needs you, how could you leave her!?”

“Don’t worry, I’ve leave her to my cousin. She finished his college in America. And she took the cancer specialist. I guess she could handle ~~~~~~ah’s disease better than me..”

“But could she helping me better than you?” Hyunjoong shrugged, “Oh, come on..”

“Since I know she’s a girl, I think she could handle this also.”

END OF FLASHBACK

*I don’t know if I could trust her or not..* He pouted on his mind, but his fingers still arrange the rubicks fast without saw it.

“Donghaeya!” Yesung’s voice broke his daydreamed. He straightly saw at the door. Yesung was holding the door knock, Kibum stood beside him, and.. A girl head peeked from the door side. It’s you.

“OMO!” he screamed, since he knew that it’s you. You just smiled awkwardly and waved to him and say ‘hi’ weakly.

Yesung walked to Donghae’s side when Kibum pulled you from your place.

“How is it going?” asked Yesung, who finally sat beside Donghae. Kibum and you stood on the other side of the bed. Donghae nodded, try to hide his nerves. But he can’t.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Why they’re like that?” asked Onew, muttered.

“Because Donghae hyung love noona also.” Minho turned the wheel to right , made the passengers fell. Not only their body, but also their brain fell, when they heard the news from Minho.

“EEHH?!!” the screamed sound echoed inside the car.

-----------------------------------------------

Hope it is not boring..
Please comment though..
Thanks for supporting me..
Love you all.. ^0^