Broken heart

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
"Yah! Hyung!" the sound of Minho came to Key's ear. He moved a bit by a bit, and then opened his eyes narrowly. He yawned and stretched his arms to the air.

Blinked.

Blinked.

He saw Minho bowed in front of him with waved his palm in front of his face. Key’s hand tapped the floor beside him. Something was gone.

Key started to wake up and jumped to your sofa. Opened his blanket with panic and he shouted, "WHERE IS SHE?!!" then he kept searched for you. But you can't found anywhere in the every corner of his house.

Minho just crossed his arms on his chest, shook his head, impressed. "She already left an hour ago, hyung."

Key stopped from his searched then he stared at minho. "Wae?!"

"SHE ALREADY LEFT AN HOUR AGO, HYUNG." he said calmly but very toughed. Key widen up his mouth with stared at Minho. "Do you really love her, hyung?"

Key still in the same position, then he chocked. *cough*cough*

Minho walked fast to him and gripped his shoulder to calm him down. He walked with Key to your sofa. "Are you okay, hyung?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. *cough*"

“Really??” Minho stared at him from up to toe regularly, very annoying actually.

“Yah! Why did you looking at me like that?!”

“Nothing.” Minho laid back again, “Actually if you really love her I will help you…”

“I do!! I do reallllyyyy love her!!” said Key automatically. Minho stared at him, shocked.

“OMOO~!!!” Key shut his mouth with his hands.

“PSSHHH!!!”

“It’s okay. Hyung already left to his dorm today.” Key took a deep breath and exhaled it from his mouth. “So, I have a plan for you to successfully flirt with my noona!” then he whispered something to Key’s ear.

IN THE AIRPORT..

“neehh.. ottokhae??” you started to walked right and left. You stood on your tiptoes to look at the arrival room inside. You can’t enter because, Cassiopeia is here.

“JUNSUU OPPA! SARANGHAEE!!!” they all yelled.

*how can I beat all of these fans!!* You screamed in your mind, still walked right to left, left to right.

Then you saw some people were coming out from the glass door…

“GYAAAAAA!!! XIAH JUNSUUU OPPAAAA!! AAAA!!”

No! There’s not SOME PEOPLE! He’s definitely ALONE! What a stupid boy he is!!

He couldn’t move, and then you try to press forward in front of you. But it didn’t work.
You jumped and jumped. You just can saw his black hat. He called someone.

OH OH OH OH OPPAREUL SARANGHAE AH AH AH AH MANNI MANNIHAE!

Then the crowded sound’s end. They began to stare at you. You were looking for your handphone with panic then finally found it on your left pocket. You took it, still in panic. Someone unknown called you.

“Yoboseyo??”

“Yoboseyo!”you heard that voice. Sounds very familiar, you looked for that voice. It’s not only came from your phone but somewhere else. “I’m here, pabo!”

You stared your left side, when the slowly move appeared from the Cassiopeia. They made a big way to one way you stared, and then you found someone. Black hat, black glasses, black T-shirt, black trousers, and [absolutely] black shoes. He held a handphone on his ears. Mr. Kim Junsu.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” you screamed, he screamed so. But you froze on your place, while he ran towards you and pulled you away. Cassiopeia chased you two hysterically while held his ‘Xiah Junsu’ banner.

“where’s your car?!!” he asked with held your hand and ran without any destination.

“WAAEE?!”

“WHERE’S YOUR CAR?!” he yelled and you point where you’ve park your car few hours ago.

“GYAA! GYAA!!” the fans screamed. You two began to run as fast as you can then found your mini cooper sat on the parking lot. You tried to find your car key then open the door with remote control, then you came in and Junsu followed you. You pushed the gas pedal and started moved away from the airport.

“Phew! It’s almost!!” he said when he put his bag on the back seat. You laughed then he also. You both laughed until you felt your stomach cramped. And it began to stopped slowly.

“Uhh.. ehhm..” you mumbled, “We haven’t know each other right,, so how do you know my phone number??”

“From hyukkie of course *smile cutely towards you*. He said if he had an appointment today so he asked you. Sorry for..”

“Don’t ever mention it.” You said, with held your shaking. You too nervous to faced that smile for the first time!

“Thanks a lot..*appeared that smile again*” you just can showed your teeth, smiled to him.

“Ehm, so..” you tried to talk again, “where do you wanna go??”

“Uhh..” he mumbled. Just like he had something secret, “I know you’re very kind…”

“So?”

“I have a secret… but I don’t want to revealed it now.. Because it’s very dangerous..”

“Just tell me then!” you smiled. “I won’t tell anyone. Trust me or you can kill me now.”

Then his laugh burst. “You’re an unexpected girl.. hahaha. I thought you’re very shy like your two brothers, but you different. Absolutely my type.” You glanced him shockingly then he sticks his tongue, “kidding.”

“So, what’s the secret?”

“Uhh. Uhm.. I have to tell you because only you that can help me for now..” then he held your left hand. *what the hell does this man wanna talking about? He wanna propose me now? Oh not yet!! I loved you but if I could..*

“I wanna get married with..” *ME??* “Kim Chaeyeon. She’s My neighbor when I was little so,, could you bring me to her?”

Awkward sound came out. You just can nodded without talking anything, while he held your hand to say thank you. Your heart, already broken.