Flirting section seems to be good

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING... DIGGIDING DIGGIDING DING DING.

*Snorred*

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING... DIGGIDING DIGGIDING DING DING.

*DSK!!* The table hit sound.

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING... DIGGIDING DIGGIDING DING DING.

*DSK!! DSK!! DSSKK!!*

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG RING... DIGGIDING DIGGIDING DING DING.

“AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKHHHH!!!” Minho shouted. He’s sleepy when he came home. His back and feet was cramps because he had to run because of his noona. And now, he just similar with a lion who angry because someone disturbed him.

His phone ringtone is ring ding dong. So it must be from SHINee. Kim Key Hyung, calling.

“WAE?!” he shouted. His eyes went open just 1mm, his head got up from his pillow.

Key made his phone further from his ear. “Yah! Why every body loved to shout?”

“YOU DISTURBED MY NAP!!”

“Aish, just one second, Minho..”

“THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT?!”

“DON’T SHOUT AT ME!!”

“Okay araso.” Minho’s head fell down to the pillow, his eyes closed again. “Wae hyung..”

“Have your sister come home?”

“Uuh..” he stared at the window, he narrowed his eyes. He saw his Hyung and noona came together. They’re at the gate,

“Yes, She is..”

“Okay!! I’ll arrive there in one minute!!”

“ANDWAE!!!! I WANNA SLEEP!!”

“Who wanna meet you, pabo? You can sleep although!”

“Ehh??” he picked up the phone, “Yoboseyo, yoboeseyo?? YAH! HYUNG!!” His eyes got wider. “Does he really loved my noona?!” then he jumped from his bed and went downstairs.

Then he stopped in the middle of the stairs.

*Huh? Why I wanna stopped hyung? Is that sounds very good if someone can make her out of this house?* he said in his mind. *But, She lost her evilness, right?*

"YAH! PABO!!" you shouted to him. He shocked and stared at you and Shiwon.

*Aish.. Her evilness is back! Key Hyung! Take her away from this house!! I regret what I have said!*

"Wae?" he said informally.

"Minho! Don't be so rude to your sister!" Shiwon glared him, and he began confuse.

*How could it be? Hyung prefer to looked after her than ME?! IMPOSSIBLE! Even hyung is evil!! I DON'T WANNA BE AN EVIL GOD!*

"AISH! I WANNA SLEEP!" then he went to his room.

Shiwon took a deep breath. "Please forgive, him.."

"Haha.. It should be me who apologized. I called him pabo first.."

He tapped your shoulders and smiled. "Lets go to the pastry, I'll make you a cup of your favorite strawberry tea.."

"Yay!!" you jumped and followed your Oppa to the pastry when the bell is ringing. "I'll open the door!" he smiled and you separated.

You still ymped and jumped when you walked to the door. You sang lalala~ happily then opened the door.

"Annyeong.." A beautiful man who wore an up to toe white dress was standing in front of you and brought a bunch of white rose.

"WOOOHH!!" you screamed, "MR.WHITE?!!" he smiled charmingly. he gave you the flowers. "For Me? How do you know this is my favorite flower!! Come in!!"

he walked slowly and very charming behind you who looked like a kangaroo since you got permission to pecked Xiah Junsu up tomorrow. What a really double personality girl you are!

"Sit here!" you asked and sou sat beside him. You two sat on a big red Sofa. It's actually your favourite sofa [which Minho had lied upon that sofa this morning].

Shiwon came out from the pastry and brought a cup of strawberry tea. Key stood up and bowed to him.

*Wooh.. this man have well-manner!!*

"Oh, Key-shii." Shiwon aid and pt the cup in front of you, "Sorry but I only made one tea for my sister. Do you want it too? I'll asked my maid.."

"No Hyung.. thanks a lot.."

"It's okay. I'll asked her then I'll leave you. Anyway, why you let him sat on your Sofa??" he asked to you with annoying smiled.

"Aish.. Don't make a gossip.. Just go from here, shuu!!" you waved him away. he chuckled and went upstairs.

*She let me sat on her sofa.. It's looks like someone never allowed to put their bottom here.. Aish.. she must be love me too!!*

And Key back to his seat.

You chat, You laughed, You cried. You do had the same background.. You lost someone who You loved. You changed your personality.. All the thing that You had had just same, but with different player.

You played the video games, DDR, and watch movie together.

Key came at 4 p.m. Now, it's already 1 a.m.

He saw you slept on his shoulder, when you saw a movie in front of the family room. he put a blanket up to your neck. You're still in uniform, and he still in his white clothes but he didn't care. He put his head on your head and began to sleep after he turned the TV off.

Minho finally went downstairs because he felt very hungry. He decided to find a piece of cake in the refrigerator. He skulked and slumped, afraid of someone who'll be found him.

Tap..tap..

Then.. "Ahhkk!!" he shocked. he saw you and Key in a romantic pose and you two seems didn't cared any voice. The world is yours and Key's.

"Minhoo!" Shiwon shouted but he keep his voice down. "What's wrong?!"

He pointed to you and Key. "I think they'll be very close later!"

"Maybe!" Shiwon said, "Just come back to sleep!! Nice dream!" then he walked away with a huge yawned on his mouth.

Minho stared at you two again. *Nice sleep hyung, Noona..* then he began to got back to his room but he stopped.

*GROOGGSS..

His stomach voice.

"I think I do really need a whole cake.." then he got back to the pastry.

-------------------------------

FINALLY!!
this the last chappie that I'll update for today..
just comment!!
I'll guaranteed you for the rewards in the end of this story. bwohoho..
LOVE YOU!!