The truly why

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
IN THE DANCE ROOM…

“What a stupid thing.. Do you think I’m a loner? Huh? I’M NOT!!!” then you crumpled the letter and threw it. Your tears begin rolled down to your cheeks. “I’m not a loner..” then you began to cry behind your knees. “I miss you, umma.. Appa..”

Then you remember your memory with your parents…

FLASHBACK

“~~~~~~ah.. Time to go to school honey..” Umma said to you, and you went downstairs. “Oh, I forgot.”

“Wae Umma?” you’re still at kindergarten that time.

“Please told your Oppa too.” And you nodded with smiled cutely. You turned back and ask your Oppa to go downstairs.

You saw Minho on your Appa chest, sleeping. “Hey, little boy. Noona will make you happy soon!!” then you reach his cheek and make him opened his eyes. He started crying and Appa got panic. He unconsciously hit you with his knee and your head hit the point of a table. You started cry.

END OF FLASHBACK

You rubbed your back of your head, the point when it got hit. “It’s just because that little boy...”

Your HP started ringing again. Stupid Minho, calling..

“Wae?”
“Do you want to go to the cafeteria, Noona?”
“What for? I already have this hotdog and I’m full of it.”
“Shiwon Hyung is here, my PERFECT noona..” he emphasize the word ‘perfect’ to you. He seems little bit annoying.
“Yes I know...” you stopped and think. *do I?*
“So why didn’t you come to meet him?”
“Because…” You stopped again. “DID YOU MEAN OPPA DIDN’T JOKE AROUND WHEN HE CALLED ME?!”
“YES!”
“OMO~”
“NOONA, PLEASE COME A.S.A.P!!”
“HEY DON’T TALK SO LOUD, BRAT! I’M NOT DEAF!!!”
“BUT YOU YELLED AT ME FIRST!!”
“NO THAT’S YOU!”
”OH YOU ARE AN OLD GIRL!! HOW OLD ARE YOU GRANDMA?! WHY DID YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING EASILY, HUH?!”
“IT JUST BECAUSE OF MY...”
“YOUR WHAT?!”
“Nothing..” you stopped. Stopped yelling and stopped your war. You didn’t want anyone know that reason. You know he did that but you love him. “Just wait, I’ll be there..”
“Noona, are you..”
“I’m fine.. Bye.” You picked up the phone.

You reach your bag and pulled out a big brown envelope. Your lab check result...

“You have a brain cancer... Have your head been hit to or hit by something?” the doctor voice keep echoed on your mind. “Your remembrance system will decrease soon. So be careful… try to remember anything… Or you have to go to U.K to have a surgery...”

Your tears rolled down again. And you put the result back on your bag then swiftly go to the cafeteria to meet your brothers…