I will let you to get her..

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Donghae was trying to feed you. But you zipped your mouth. Your head wont stopped to shook. He got very frustrated, then he veered sharply the porridge bowl to the desk. You startled.

“What are you doing!?” you shouted and gave your angry face. Donghae panted, “If you don’t want to be patient and take over me, just let me alone!” you pointed at the door.

Donghae been furious, but he held it. “Why you don’t want to eat?! I’m just getting frustrated if you sick!”

“Because I feel my stomach is turning!” you explained, “I know if you will felt disgusted at me! So I won’t let myself vomit in front of you!”

He can’t stop looked at you while you’re angry. “Sorry, but I didn’t understand…”

“So try to understand!” you mad at him. Donghae got his body closer to you, and held your hands. He sat beside you.

“Sorry..” he calmed you down with his regretful look, “But, I want to tell you something..” you calmed down, then you stared at him. He dove his hand to his right pocket, and pulled out a ret velvet box.

“What is that?”

Donghae opened the box, and showed her a necklace. A heart shaped diamond necklace. Your eyes delighted. But…

“Annyeong!!” Key opened the door strictly with his happy face, you stared at Key and gone to forget about the necklace. Your face got so happy, a big smile was on your lips. But Key looked at the velvet box from distance.

*Donghae hyung must be had confess to her.. I gotta go..* Key turned down his expression, “Sorry for disturbing you. Just, enjoy.” Then he closed the door and got outside.

“Wait! Key oppa!” your hand tried to reach him but it’s too late. You sighed, “Why he’s getting so weird these days..”

“He’s busy, maybe.” Donghae tried to assured her, and tried to make her back to the first topic. “~~~~~~ah..” he showed the necklace again.

“Nice necklace, Oppa.” You commented with no expression, “Are you going to marry Jessica unnie with that thing?”

“What?!” Donghae startled, “No of course!! She’s not even a friend of mine!!”

“But before you and her debuted, she always spoiled on your arms..” you practiced what she did to Donghae, “‘Donghae oppaa…’”

Donghae chuckled, then you put off your arms gripped. “But this necklace is for the one who I love…”

“Who Oppa? Tell me tell me!!” you started to felt curious.

“It’s you.” You stopped moving. Awkward sound came up.

“ME?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key sat on a bench, in front of a fountain at the center of the hospital park tomorrow morning after he went back yesterday because of Donghae confession’s move. It’s the last day you’re at the hospital. So, maybe now you’re packed your thing with your new boyfriend, Donghae.

He came here with Siwon and Minho. But he didn’t tell anything about Donghae’s confession movement. They’ll be disappointed. And he chose to stay outside.

He stared at the ring that he wanted to give to you. “It’s all over..” he tried to smile, and sighed. “You must be very happy to be with him…”

But then, He realized something after a long dazed, “I thought I have met this place.”

He looked at the bench keenly, then he saw at the hole of the bench. There’s a mold. He touched it with his finger, and it sticky. Then he smelled it, “Chocolate ice cream?”

He remembered about his dream. “OMO~!! My dream!”

“Hey.” Someone called him. He startled, but it’s not a girl voice. It’s an impossible thing if Krystal came up, “Are you going mad and talking with yourself?” then looked for the voice source,

“Donghae hyung?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho and Siwon helped you to pack your things inside the room. You sat on the bed side, swang your feet innocently. But then Minho began to talk, “Yah, Noona..” he still packed your things; fold your clothes to the suitcase.

“Hmm?”

“Do you know?” he asked.

“Nope, you haven’t told me.” You answered innocently.

“You’ll be debut this year.” Siwon said it without any expression. But it’s different with you.

“REALLY?!” the brothers nodded with put your things, “THANKS WOOYOOUNG-SHII!!”

“Wooyoung?” Siwon asked, “Why wooyoung?”

“Because I’ve promised to him, if he can make me debut faster, the first one that I have to thank is him!”

“It’s not Wooyoung.” Answered Minho, he finally closed the suitcase, “It’s Key.”

“Key?”

“Yeah, Taemin said to us. That if isn’t Key that seduced Wooyoung, he’ll never debut you this fast.” Siwon added, while took the suitcase.

Your heart felt broken. You felt very sorry to Key. *He must be very hurt when he saw me and Donghae Oppa yesterday. So that’s why he left..*

“Noona??” Minho waved his palms in front of your nose, “Are you okay?”

“hmm!” you nodded, and jumped from the bed. Your heart kept screaming, but you didn’t know what happen.

---------------------------------------

Oh dear!
bad news. the story's getting on the final!!
wait for it!!
but I'll upload the next chappie if there're at least 5 comments..
so please comment!
saranghaeyo!! <3