The liars

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Two scoops of mint and choc chip ice cream please!” Taemin shout to the waitress. The other still looked for the menu book. The waitress that they called had come, but they didn’t saw his face.

“Can I help you?”

“Yeah, I want…” Taemin looked at him then froze. Onew and Jonghyun realized when that Magnae got very strange, they looked at the one that Taemin froze of.

“Wooyoung-sshi!” they both startled, when the waitress come and looked at them

Wooyoung pointed his finger to his own nose, “You know me?”

“Of course we did!” they three said at the same time. “What are you doing here?”

“Wow, you are very cohesive team,,” said wooyoung with shook his head, amazed. Then he sat beside Onew, “I’m working for my own gelato bar, of course. So, what are you doing here?”

“Skip school, hehe.” Jonghyun answered, without knowing the situation, but then Taemin pinched his waist. “AWCKK!!”

“Ohh!! I see now! You are the student of my father school, Right?!” wooyoung stood, then Jonghyun realize what that pinch mean. The trio lost their spirit. They’ll die soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho and Siwon sat in front of the doctor desk, while bit their lower lip. They felt very worried, afraid if something will happen to you. Hasoo hadn’t come up. Minho’s finger kept tapping on the desk. Siwon heart’s beating faster, and tapped his dongsaeng shoulders, tried to calmed him down even he couldn’t.

“She’ll be alright..” He said, assured Minho. But Minho still bit his lower lips. “Trust me..”

Minho put his head on his hand, “I can’t stop thinking about her, hyung.. I don’t want her to leave me..”

Siwon rubbed his back, “I know, I don’t want to lose her also… But, we have to trust, that she’ll be okay.”

Afterwards, the door opened. Hasoo had come, holding a brown envelope. The lab checks results.

“Sorry for make you wait..” she asked permission and sat on her desk. Minho and Siwon drew their back up and stared at her with curious face, “I’ve got this result now. I hope it won’t be bad, because I haven’t read it also..”

“Just open it now, doc!” Minho pushed her, and then she teared the envelope. She pulled out some sheets of paper from inside the envelope. She read it and knitted his brows. The brothers felt so worried about her expression.

“Doc, what’s happen?” asked Siwon.

Hasoo stared them without any expression.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT?! SHE IS AN EVIL?!” Woouyoung squeaked, when the trio’s nod their head at the same tempo. “Omo.. I don’t believe if she’s that worse..”

“Yeah! So stop loving her, hyung!” asked Taemin.

Wooyoung curled his lips. “But..”

“For your own safety..” Jonghyun assured him. But wooyoung couldn’t believe the reality.

Onew huddled his shoulder, “Trust us!”

“Humm..” wooyoung pouted, his tweety lips getting smaller. “But I’ve promised her to made her debut faster..”

“So just do what she said!” the trio’s began their choir.

“But why? You said that she’s an evil?”

“Yeah we did!”

“So why I have to debuting an evil artist?”

“She’ll kill you soon!”

“OMO!!” Wooyoung shouted. The three stared at each other, held their laugh. “So I have to forget her, but I have to debut her?”

They nod with sure. Wooyoung mind getting mixed unwell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She’s getting better. Her cancer is not getting vicious. It’s getting tamer since she had this disease.” Hasoo throw her smile.

Siwon and Minho finally loosed their breath. They hugged each other. “I’m just feeling like a have a new baby boy!” Minho shouted. But Siwon pulled his hugged.

“What did you say? Hey! I’ll get a baby first!” Siwon pushed Minho’s forehead. “Paboo!!”

Hasoo just laughed when she stared at them did a catfight. Then she slightly put back the envelope. She was lied one thing; your cancer won’t get tamer. But it’s not getting worse though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We got it guys!!” Onew’s high-fived with his teammates, while Minho and Key didn’t have much time to be with them. They already back to their dorm, brought a bucket of cookies and cream ice cream. And the things that they bought were free.

“Now, the other pebble stone has punished! We did the good job!” Jonghyun’s proud of himself. He tossed Taemin’s hand again.

“And Key hyung will be the knight of Princess ~~~~~~ noona!!” Taemin’s pirouetting in front of their hyung, dreaming about his own fantasy. That magnae is too childish.

“~~~~~~ah will be very happy if she know that she’ll debut sooner!” said onew to Jonghyun. Taemin’s still on his own world.

“Yeah, she will.” Jonhyun nodded agree, “But anyway, she’s sick right?”

“Yes she is. But I don’t know what a sickness that she had.” Onew answered.

“But Key hyung seemed very worry this morning.” Answered Taemin, he already awoke from his imagination.

“Yeah, It’s little bit sstrange! Minho never care about her… Remember ehen she got a car accident? Minho never came to the hospital for even just looking at her nose.” Answered Jonghyun, threw his hypothesis.

“But lately they already less their fight..” onew added. Jonghyun and Taemin nodded agree.

“Maybe she only had an influence, then Minho got very worried.”

“Want to visit her now?” asked Onew.

“Lateerr…” Jonghyun and Taemin laid back on their seat. Onew followed them, got into their laziness.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah! The other chap!
I’m getting fast..
I’m in a full of spirit for now.
But, may be this the last chap that I update for today.
Keke~ =P
COMMENT!!!