We hear the Wedding bells…

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“Erh.. Oppa..” you said, broke the silence once again. Donghae stared at you, who sat on a stool beside him. “Actually, why they ask me to come here?”

Donghae stuttered, “Uh,, I don’t know. Because you were met them, maybe?”

“I don’t think so..” you knitted your brows, and pouted, “because Yesung and Kibum Oppa didn’t ask SHINee to go with me also.”

His heart beating faster. *Please, don’t make her know it before I said!!*

“Actually oppa, I wanna ask something..” you stared at him with your curious face. You act just like a detective, looking for suspect. Donghae got his nerve. “Why Yesung and Kibum oppa being so weird to SHINee..?”

BOOM!

He didn’t know what to say. He just only mumbled when you stuck your eyes on him. He held his breath. Kibum and Yesung who were eaves dropped to the door outside, patted their own forehead. “Pabooo…” they whispered. Then they ran away, ran from their burden.

Inside, you still waited his answer.

Then..

Knocked!

“Oh! ~~~~~~ah.” Someone came, Hyunjoong. You turned back then began to forget about the question that you had. Donghae loose his breath. Hyunjoong saved his life.

“Oppa! How are you doing?” you asked while hugged him. Donghae saw Hyunjoong that stared him back. He gave Donghae a full of teasing smile, while hugging you. He tightened his hugged, but you didn’t realize it.

Donghae cleared his throat. Then you both separated. You turned back then looked at Donghae on the bed.

“Annyeong Donghae-sshi.” Hyunjoong waved, he giggled.

“What are you laughing about, Oppa??” you asked but Hyunjoong shook. Donghae pouted. “Oh, anyway. How about your wedding?”

“It’s Saturday.” He smiled. “Hey, would you be my Wife bridesmaid??”

Your smile got bigger. “I do!! I do!!”

“Fine!” Hyungjoong smiled, “But, I guess who’ll be the groomsman??” he took a glance to Donghae. Donghae blinked, blinked. Thought what did that glances mean. You made your thinking face, curled your lips.

Finally, Donghae raised his hand.

“I WILL!! I WILL!!” both you and hyunjoong stared at Donghae. Hyunjoong smiled, but you were still thinking. Donghae got what hyunjoong meant. He’ll be paired with you! What a good plan!

But there’s a door knocked again. You decided to open it. Someone appeared.

“Annyeong.” It’s Key, held a bucket of flower. He came into the room. He appeared with his new hair. Err, it’s hard to say, but, he’s to handsome to explained.

Hyunjoong bowed his neck when Key bowed 90º to him. Hyunjoong smiled. Key entered the room; greet Donghae who’re pouted on the bed. “How is it going, sunbae-nim?”

“Sunbae-nim??” You asked, felt the cold atmosphere. It’s not common to said sunbae-nim when they know each other so long before.

Donghae stuttered, “*Errh* Yah! Kibum! Just call me hyung!” Key smiled, felt to win the war.

“Okay, Hyung.” Then he put the flower on the side.

“So, how’s about my groomsman?” asked hyunjoong.

“I’ve said I…” Donghae said, but Key cuts his word.

“Oh, Doctor. You’re getting married??” asked him. Hyunjoong nodded and smile. Key walked to him and shook his hand. “Congrats, Doc!”

“Gamsahamnida..”

You saw Key and hyunjoong in front of you, you smiled. Key stared at you with his cute smile. You blushed.

Donghae cleared his throat, VERY loudly. “EHERRRMMM!!!”

“Wae oppa? Are you thirsty?” you asked. Donghae nodded with his puppy eyes. You read his mind; his eyes just like said ‘please gimme water??’

“I’ll take a glass for you. Wait a second..” You walked to Donghae side, there’s his drink beside him. You gave the water to him, drank him. Donghae still made his puppy eyes when he was trying to fix up his sat. “Aww, my legs..” he moaned. His acting was fantastic. Key roared in his mind.

“Oppa? Is your legs okay?” you tried to help him. But he still moaned.

“It’s hurt..” Donghae spoiled to your arms when you fixed his pillow.

“It’s okay. It’ll be better soon.” Hyunjoong said.

“So, you can’t be the groomsman in this condition, Oppa…” you stared him with pityingly eyes. *OMO! I forget! I shouldn’t be acting that I’m hurt to be the groomsman!”

“But..”

“Gwenchana!” Key shouted. Donghae stared him, still held your arms. “I’ll change his place.”

“Great!” you smirked. “It’s okay Oppa, It’ll be alright.” You sat beside Donghae while patted his gripped. Hyunjoong couldn’t say anything. He can’t force Donghae to be his groomsman because of his own fault.

Key made a devil smirked, while Donghae took an evil glare. They saw each other. Without you realized, the room was getting hotter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Annyeonghaseyo…” you walked by the bride’s house. Everyone stared at you. You wore a white dress and black bolero. A cute ribbon ornamented your big curled hair. Black stocking bound up your perfect legs, and perfected by a pair of shiny black high-heels. http://www.yocowholesale.com/images/yoco_japanese_dress_J1731white1.jpg

You just looked like an angel that came from the heaven along to bless the bride. Grace, Hyunjoong’s bride, stared you from the mirror reflection. She was being done for the make-ups.

“Annyeong, ~~~~~~ah..” she greeted, then she stood up then walked at you with her wedding gown. She hugged you, “You look so pretty..”

“Thanks.” You blushed.

“I’m gonna get married now, but I’m nervous enough..” she held your hands, asked you to sit beside her. “I’m afraid to disappointed Hyunjoong.. He’s to perfect for me..” she put her face on her palms. You patted her back.

“I think, it wont be happen unnie.” You smiled, then she stared at you with drew her back up, “He had chosen the right woman. And there is no way for him to disappoint for have your heart, have you to accompany him, until his life ends. Because I trusted him...”

Her smile’s grown. She hugged you tight. “I hope you found your happiness… It’s been a pleasure to have a little sister just like you.”

“Excuse me,” the voice of a woman separated us, the wedding organizer, “The bride and the bridesmaid,, please getting ready.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The voice of the wedding song echoed when the church tall oak door opened…

You enter the room first, while held the white rose bucket. You walked slowly, and then you could saw SHINee, on the right side. Super Junior was on the left. You saw Donghae, wore his prop while stood. They’re amazed when you entered the room elegantly. Just like, you are the bride.

Grace was holding his father arms behind you. Her heart’s beating faster.

“Hyung!” Minho whispered to Siwon after you passed. Siwon neared her head to hear Minho’s whispers. “Is she really ~~~~~~ah Noona??”

“Actually, I don’t believe it also.”

You heard their chat but you held your anger. *Stay calm, stay calm.*

You raised up your chin, and smile brightly. You saw Hyunjoong stood in front of the priest, Wore a white tuxedo, same with Grace wedding grown. They matched very well.

Key stood beside Hyunjoong, smiled. He wore White and black tuxedo, Matched very well with yours. You let Grace walked to Hyunjoong when you arrived at the front and gave the rose bucket.

You and Key sat together on the right side and the left side.

“Kim Hyunjoong, do you take Gracia Melinda to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?”

“I do..” Hyunjoong and Key said at the same time. Key only whispered on his lips, “~~~~~~ah..” then Key stared at you who couldn’t take another side from the bride when they did the bride vows.

“Gracia Melinda, do you take Kim Hyunjoong to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?”

“I do..” Grace and you also said at the same time. Key burst out, felt that you had heart telepathy. But in your mind, you didn’t even say Key’s name... *I hope... Just hope... I’ll have a kind hearted bridegroom like Oppa...*

---------------------------------------------

Love this chap!! Dunno why but I Love it!
Hope you same with me. PLEASE COMMENT THOUGH!
Jongmallo gomawo!!