Same Conscious, Different story

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
Krypp… Krypp…

The birds sounds came to his ears, increase a bit by bit. He felt a beautiful morning had come. But, he just felt very dizzy when he wanted to opened his eyes. Its eyelids just like stick together. His eyes trembled, and then began to open his eyes. Very slowly. His eyeballs rolled to saw the each corner of the room. It's all white, with a tall white door, and a simple blue curtain upon the window.

“Mr. Lee Donghae?” Someone stood in front of him, wore white coat, and a glasses. *Am I already died? Is this the place called heaven?*

“Uhh.. err.. Where am I?” he asked to the man. He just smiled. *God, I’m really in the heaven. I haven’t confess to ~~~~~~ah already! WHYYY???!!! You took me to fast!*

“You are in..”

“I know its heaven. And you are... Angel? Right? *err, I can’t see your wings, sorry* But would you please to talk to the Almighty to send me back to my body? I haven’t confessed my feeling to her yet!” he muttered. The man got confused. “Araso?!”

“Actually..” The man sat on his bed. “This is a hospital, if you want to know..”

His jaws dropped, and embarrassed. How could he think that, this is a heaven?

“My name is Hyun Joong. I’m one of the doctors here. Last night I found you fainted in front of the hospital. I saw your feet are bleeding so, I cured it. And, luckily, your injury didn’t too serious. So you can go home now.” He smiled. Donghae were still in his position.

*Hyun Joong? Seems I know that name..* then he remembered one scene, when he know the truth that you have a brain cancer..

“Dr. Hyun Joong? The neurologist? Choi ~~~~~~ doctor, right?” Hyun Joong saw him with his confusion look. His eyebrow raised, sign that he want to know the truth from Donghae. “How do I know it, right?”

Donghae smiled and told him what happened before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat and put your cup of tea on the table beside Key's bed. You saw him who sleep weakly, looks so pale with that oxygen mask on his mouth and nose. His hand very cold when you reached it, you put it on your cheek, and you closed your eyes.

In the morning, Key's finger move between your soft gripped. His oxygen mask blurred with his own haze. His eyes opened slowly. "Where am I??" he mumbled.

Taemin who sleep beside him woke up straightly. He found Key already conscious and you that slept with held Key's hand. "Hyung??" he whispered since his eyes still couldn't see Key clearly.

Key smiled at Taemin, and he tried to pulled up his oxygen mask. But he felt, something was holding his right hand. He found you slept. So, Taemin helped him to pulled up his mask. Then it appeared Key's mouth widen up. His heart beating faster.

"Does she sleep with holding my hand?" he peaked, Taemin nodded.

"All the night long, hyung." Key still dazed, saw his hand and Taemin face regularly. Taemin giggled when he saw his hyung being dumbfounded.

The door knocked pushed slowly, and the door opened, showed a man wrist. Taemin and Key saw it without missed any blink. It's Minho.

Minho closed the door behind him, and turned right to saw Key's bed. He jumped back when he saw Taemin and Key already woke up when the other still closed their eyes. Jonghyun and Onew hugged together on the sofa. Embarassing.

"Hyung? You already woke?" Minho smiled and went straight next to Taemin, held two plastic bag. He shocked when he saw you, held Key's hand. "What's going on here?"

Key shrugged happily when his left hand try to reach your hair. "Saranghae.." he whispered.

Minho and Taemin unconsciously, holding hands together. They too sweep out of the scenery that they saw.

------------------------------

errh, too borring, eh??
dunno why,, but the error of winglin these days just ruined my mood for writing fanfic..
please support me.. don't forget to comment..
gomawo.. ^^