Broken Heart verse 2

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
You stared at him, who had the other cone. You your own and it without missed any blinked at this guy. You felt that you've met him before, but you don't know.

He his cone without hesitating. He is very cute with that uniform. That's red with a golden words at the chest. 'Amore Cafe and Gelato'

"So, you skipped work eh?" he shook when he saw you. "So, who are you anyway?"

He saw you again with one raised eyebrows.

"You don't know me??" he asked with shock. You shook. "I owed that ice cream shop!" he pointed where it's belong.

"*I don't care* But it seems I ever know you lately.."

"Of course you did!" he said roughly to assured you, and you shocked. You scratched your hair confusedly. You didn't know. Or you forgot it already?

"Sorry, but I forgot."

"I'm the boy who always present you a dance every morning you came, noona." then you widen up your mouth, as wide as you can. Maybe anyone can put a dinosaurs egg in it. Keke~ "My name's Wooyoung. I'm from JYP school. We absolutely neighbour." he his ice cream again, without stared at you.

"Bb..but.."

"How come I could get in to your school?" you nod, "Lee SooMan is my step father." you widen up your mouth again.

"Wait!" you shouted, then he stared at you. "Mr. SooMan has a step son, but he is older than me!" you began to remember.

"Ehh?" he rounded his eyes, "Anyway When did you born?"

"19th June 1991"

"WOOHH!! I thought you much older!!!" you narrowed your eyes and raised your left eyebrow, made your super cruel devil face. "Mian mian.."

"Hump, but you are my big fans, right?" you made a devil smirk.

"Yeaahhh.."

"So, I want you to help me.." then you whispered something to his ears.

AT THE SAME TIME..

"Aish, this is very embarassed me, hyung.." Taemin said while was holding many heavy plastic bags. Same with the other SHINee, they also have many plastic bags on it. They five walked on the sidewalk from a Mall to buy many things that Key want. He want to make a surprise party for you.

Key seemed the happiest then the other. He never forgot to put a big smile upon his lips, cutely. the other began to understand, their besties had fallen in love.

"Gwenchana.. It's 100m more and we found an Gelato shop. I'll treat you all."

"Really?!" Taemin asked, Key nodded. He whispered 'Yay!' with make a happiest face.

"Yah! Minho. It's that true that he was sleeping on your house last night?" asked Jonghyun. Minho nodded. Key shrugged with his cute smile.

"He slept with my noona exactly." Minho said more.

Taemin, Jonghyun, and Onew screamed together, "WHATT?!"

"OH MY GOD! KEY! YOU DID IT BOY! YOU ALREADY A MAN NOW!!" shout Onew happily then he reached Key shoulder and replaced minho in his left side before. "How did it like? Huh? Very Nice, eh?!"

Jonghyun tapped Onew's head and replaced Minho place in Onew left side. "DON'T TALKED SO LOUD! TAEMIN'S HERE, PABO!"

Onew stack his palms together, made a sorry sign. "What did you mean, Hyung?" asked Taemin.

"You're too young to know, little boy!" Jonghyun and Onew said at the same time.

"How bout me?" asked Minho.

"You too, Pabo!" Minho muttered.

"I don't know either, hyung.." Key said with shook his head and palm with confused look.

Onew moved to Key's right side, replaced Taemin. Now they walked in this order [from your left to right]: Taemin, Onew, KEY, Jonghyun, and Minho.

Jonghyun and Onew put their arms on Key's shoulder. "Yahh, don't be too shy. We know it.."

"What?"

"You have done that kind of things, right?" Key confused. Then Minho cut their chat, since he and Taemin been dumbfounded with their hyungs.

"Actually they fell asleep in front of the TV until morning. And they didn't change position at all."

Onew and Jonghyun sighed, disappointed, and pulled back their arms. They still walked again without stop. But then Taemin froze.

The other stared them, confused. And got back to Taemin's place. "Wae, Min?" asked Onew.

Taemin pointed a car. Red Mini Cooper, parked carelessly just like almost hit the tree in front of it. And There's two people, sat very close.

Minho went forward. He thought, he know that car. "It's ~~~~~~ noona." he said calmly. Key who didn't care straightly glanced to your car. Moved forward to in front of Minho.

You closely moved your body against him, just like you kissed the one beside you. Then you pulled back. Wooyoung came out from your car then you went away with your car, didn't pretend that your brother is on the other side of the sidewalk.

"Is he Wooyoung?" asked Onew. The other shrugged an shook. "He is Mr. SooMan son.."

Key grasped, his muscle came out. He threw down his plastic bag and ran away.

-----------------------------

THIS CHAPPIE IS HARD!!
I DID IT UNWELL! MIAN!
PLEASE COMMENT THOUGH!
GOMAWO