Confession

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
You stopped at a house. It's look like a traditional korean house. You still kept smiling in front of Junsu but you know it's hurt. He stared at you with his smile. *It's the first and the last time we met*

"~~~~~~ah.. Gomawo, neh?" he smiled, and you nod. "But please, don't say this to anyone.. I beg you.." then he pulled your hand to his arms and hugged you, "Mianhae, ~~~~~~ah.."

Your tears rolled down, and began to cried on his shoulder. "I know your feeling. But, mianhae.. I loved her.."

*how could he know my feeling? He know that I loved him, but how come??*

"Please ~~~~~~ah.." he pulled you back, whipped your tears on your cheek with his thumbs.

"I do really.." you wanna make a confession but he stopped you. He shut your mouth with his forefinger.

"I know." your heart beat faster. "I know you really happy to hear that I'm gonna get married."

kriiiiiiieeedd..BLAR!

Just like a time-bomb that exploded on your head. You just pretend that he know your feeling, but he DIDN'T! He pretend that you're too happy until your tears burst out? *AM I GOING MAD?!*

"You just a good girl that God sent from heaven. Hope you'll happy. Annyeong!" then he got out from the car with held his bag.

You felt absolutely dumbfounded, when you stared him hugged a girl in Hanbok. Very cute. It's must be that Kim Chaeyeon. You saw him pointed at you and pulled Chaeyon to you. You began shock then you pushed your gas pedal and went away. Your heart hurt. Definitely.

Speedometer on your car reach 100m/h. You almost hit a street sweeper, and a tree. Your heart broken into a pieces, when your car absolutely stop in front of the tree. You hit your head to the steering wheel nd began to cry again.

*I thought this will be a new love story, but how could this be? It's just an impossible dream to reach.. My daydreaming was too high.. and it's over..*

Dsk dsk dsk!

Someone knocked your car door and smiled. You glanced him. and open the door lock. He seems a good man so, you don't think anything when you open the door for him. he brought two cone of ice cream.

"Can I join with you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae moved nervously in front of a white door. He raised his hand, want to knocked the door. But he bundled up his mind and moved right to left again. He raised again his hand, and assured him to do what did he want to do. But when he knocked the door..

BUG!

"AAW!!" Shiwon hurt and screamed. Donghae helped him with panic and held him to the bed inside. He is alone beside this was his room, Eeteuk's, and Sungmin's room.

"Are you okay, hyung?" he asked while he reached Shiwon forehead. 'Awwk' sound came out from Shiwon's mouth, "Mian, hyung!"

Shiwon still rubbed his forehead gently. "Why did you here?"

Donghae stopped his activities to tried rub Shiwon back, then he sat nervously and made up his position. "Eh.. uhm.."

Shiwon stared donghae with rubbed his head, confused. "Come on! Tell me!"

"Uhh.. do you know.. Eh.. uhm.."

"Aish.. I go then if you don't wanna tell me." he stood and went to walk away but Donghae held his hand and made his puppy dog eyes. "Yah, I don't care with that eyes." Donghae pouted.

"Please, I wanna talk.. Just a minute, hyung. Pleaassseee???"

"Araso araso." then he sat beside him. then donghae whispered something to his ears.

*whisper*whisper*

"OMOO!!" he yelled. donghae shut him up.

"Help me, okay?"

"Uhh ehh, but.." he remembered what he saw that night but he bundled up his mind to told Donghae.

FLASHBACK

Shiwon came out from his room at 9 o'clock that night. Then he looked up from upstairs fence. Key and you sat on the dining table face to face. You still wore your uniform, but you looked so happy when Key talked to you with his funniest face. Your laugh burst and Key also.

He smiled in his point of his mouth. *Finally, she can laughed like that. Thanks a lot, dongsaeng-nim*

He stood and leaned on the fence while looked at them. They feed each other. Key pretend his spoon like a plane and swung it in front of your opened mouth, you tried to catch it. Then he feed you. When he put the spoon out from your mouth and kissed your lips.

You blushed. You didn't move, absolutely froze. Shiwon widen his eyes. Shocked. I wasn't because Key kissed your lips, but it's because YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANY EVIL MOVE!! (just like slapped, kicked, etc.)

*Oh my God! My sister turned into a TRUE GIRL because of HIM!* and he turned back, shy. *I think I gotta go* then he went back to his room without hesitating.

"How could the chocochip stick here?" Key asked. and pulled back. He didn't kiss her actually. Shiwon pretend it a kiss just because he saw them from the different side. What a pabo. He didn't know it until today.

END OF FLASHBACK

"What are you thinking about, hyung?" asked Donghae, popped out Shiwon mind.

"No, nothing."

"So, would you help me to grab her heart?" Shiwon couldn't move his head, "Please hyung.."

"Aah..araso.."

--------------------

YAY!! THE NEXT CHAPPIE FINISH!
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT!!
It's hard enough for me to do this chappie!
but, hope you'll like it!
saranghae!!