Mianhae, Oppa..

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
“How do you feel?” Doctor said. You nodded and smiled happily, because tomorrow morning you’ll meet Xiah Junsu. XIAH JUNSU! Maybe with the rest of DBSK, but you don’t know.

“I want to tell you something. But don’t worry much about this...” He said. *Please, don’t tell me that I’ll be dead sooner!* “I’m getting married.”

“Wow!!” you surprised. Since you know, He is 24 years old now, and he is very handsome. His name is Kim Hyun Joong. He just looked like your Oppa, he know you most since Shiwon got busy with his group. Since you know that you got a brain cancer.

“Yeah...” he smiled. “She is very cute. She’s Indonesian, you know.”

“Eh? How do you know her?”

“Via Twitter. Haha.”

“EHH??” he was chuckling when you shocked. “But Indonesia is so FAAAAAARRRR away, Oppa!!”

“I know.... But love isn’t depends on the distance, right?” you nodded slowly, “You have to choose who’s your love. No matter who or where they are…”

The sounds of lovely song came in to your ears... His pink charisma blurred behind him.

“So, she’ll be move here, isn’t she?”

“Aniyo... I’ll move there, Bali.”

“Eh?! So who will accompany me to therapy??”

“Someone will change my place. She’s good at this part, so you’ll be treated well...”

“But...”

“It’s okay. I’ll call you 5 times a day if you want...” he began to assure you and held your hand, “Your Oppa already comeback from Thailand, rite? He’ll accompany you therapy...”

“He doesn’t know if I had this stupid disease... *its makes me very stupid and forgetful, don’t you know...?*”

“But he has to know...”

You shook then you bowed your head. Your tears fell to your uniform skirt. “I just don’t want to make him sad. He began very depressed when umma and appa died. But now he can smile again with his group. The Oppas treat him well... I don’t want to make him like that anymore... Not again... I don’t know what will happen to him if he knows...”

“I already know...” you and Hyun Joong shocked. Shiwon stood near the door, his eyes were reddish. He walked fast and knelt down beside you. “I... already... know...” then he hugged you tight. Just like you’ll dead sooner. *Yeah, that part is true, but who knows the God plans?*

“Oppa...? How could you...?” then he pulled back and began to tell...

FLASHBACK

Shiwon is going to Super Junior dorm when you decided to go home by your skateboard. Minho got home with him since he didn’t ride his motorcycle this morning just because of your revenge. Eeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kibum, and Yesung are also at the car. Can you imagine how full the car is?

After they ride Minho to house, they went to the dorm. But when they are on the way, Yesung shouted, “Is that ~~~~~~ah?” then he pointed you, rolled your skateboard onto a big Hospital.

Donghae flattened his nose to the window to saw you clearly. It’s you.

“Please stop!” asked Shiwon. Everyone at the car glance him with what-are-you-doing look. The car stopped. “I’ll go home by myself. I’ll go to the dorm tomorrow. Annyeong.” Then he opened the door and went to closed it but Donghae stopped him.

“Something wrong??” asked Donghae.

“I think so. She was very weird so I have to check it out.”

“Can I come with you?” He shook, and then closed the door. He left the BLAM sound behind.

He followed you when you jumped and down happily and went inside a doctor room. Neurologist, dr. Kim Hyun Joong. Then he began to hear your chinwag.

END OF FLASHBACK

“You don’t really have that cancer, do you?!” he gripped your arms tight, but you can’t say anything. He shook you down but you kept in silence. He tried to clutch Hyun Joong arms, asking for the same question.

“She has the cancer... It just because she got hit very hard in the past… It caused her remembrance system.”

“NOOO!!!” Shiwon screamed. He kneed on the floor, his tears are rolling down fastly. You were crying so hard then you can’t breath. But you tried to hug your oppa from the back and you kneed...

“Mianhae, Oppa...” you sobbed and try to inhale much air that you can get.

Shiwon put his left hand upon yours; the other hand tapped your hair lightly. He tried to smile but he can’t.

Hyun Joong was full of tears, but he wiped it of before it dried.

“I can’t do anything else, besides promise to you...” Shiwon said, “I won’t leave you… And I’ll accompany you for therapy... Everyday is much better...”

“But you...”

“Don’t care about my group; they will be much understood how I feel... I don’t want to lose my family one more time…” he said, tried to give you a smile, but you still hugged him from the back.

“Aish!! Don’t tell them any words or I’ll cut your tongue!” Shiwon laughed, and then he nodded.

“My Dongsaeng evilness is come back... Thanks, God!” he joked. Hyun Joong just can chuckled.

“What did you mean?!”

“You better like this then you jumped up and down because of Xiah Junsu!! It’s embarrassed me!!” then you giggled. “And you have to promise me to...”

“What??”

“Don’t leave me and Minho, alone...”

“But Minho’ll be very happy if I’m not beside him, since I’m an evil for him...” you pouted between your sobbed.

“Not only him, me too. But you are my sister and you will always be. We don’t want to lose an evil like you... Saranghae, dongsaeng...”

“Neomu saranghae, Oppa...”

Hyun Joong smiled happily, “Then I can go without any pressure now... Since you have your Oppa back!” you and Shiwon stared each other and smiled, then hugged again.

Outside the Doctor Room.

Someone stood on the wall. His cheeks full of his tears.

*I don’t want to let her go… I have to reach her heart before it’s too late… I love her so much…*

Then he walked away, left his tears then he put his black glasses on. It carved with golden tint. Lee Donghae.

------------------------------

WOHOOO!!! at last!!
little bit sad this part.. but don't worry!!
soo, please comment!!
love you all..
kekeke..