Devil On You

♡ don't blame me if I love you♡ [COMPLETED]
The sun shining brightly, it’s dazzling shine going through your room curtains. You open your eyes and stretch your body on your bed.

“Morning Sunshine…” and you jumped from your bed and take a bath.

You are the most talented girl in SM school. You can do anything impressive. Your voice and dance skill is undefeatable. No one can defeat you. Your name is Choi ~~~~~~. Now you are orphan, and you just lived with your elder brother and younger brother. Your Umma and Appa give you a lot of assets. Your Oppa is Choi Shiwon from Super Junior. Now he is on Thailand for show. He almost as good as you, but...

“MINHO!!” you shouted. You called your dongsaeng. Choi Minho. He can rap, but not well at singing. His dance skill is so so...

You go downstairs swiftly with your shoes on your fore and middle finger. You already wear your uniform and ready to go to school. But your dongsaeng was still wearing pajamas and a towel on his lap. The most annoyed thing is, He lay on your best sofa.

“Wae noona?” he put off his headset then he stared at you. Your blood is boiled.

“Where’re my socks?” you asked with gritted your teeth. You were still angry when he made your socks as a Frisbee for bonbons, your family bulldog.

“It’s on the buffet.” You stared at the buffet. A pair of new socks. *Great*. And you make a devil smirk.

“I’ll go to school first. Annyeong.” You put your fedora hat and went to your school by a skateboard with chewing a bubblegum. *Super girl Back sound*

IN THE MANSION...

“NOONAAAA!!!” absolutely. Minho found his motorbike’s tire deflated. And he going to ran as fast as he can.

AT THE SCHOOL…

“Annyeong ~~~~~~ Unnie” you just waved your hand. Cool girl arrived. Everybody stared at you. They are not only appreciating you, but also crazy at you. All pupils give you a big way.

“~~~~~~ noona!!” someone called you. And you found a guy danced and sing Juliette for you. You don’t know him at all, but he always shows a dance every morning when you came. And after you say thanks, he always fainted. It happened again this morning, then you walked away when he become unconscious.

“Hey ~~~~~~ ah!” onew called you. You stopped, and stared at him.

“Wae JinKi-sshi?”

“Do you know where Minho is?” you shook. “But you are his noona..”

“But I’m not his babysitter. Chao!” you walked away from him and he turn back to class, disappointed. But he saw someone moves very fast in front of his class. And that guy came back to him.

“Hyung!” Minho called.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Where is that Evil?!” onew confused. “MY NOONA!” he pointed the way where you go away. Minho started running and chased you. Onew just can stare him away, like a cheetah.

You queued for hotdog in the cafeteria. You sighed when you count there is 20 people in front of you. *Aish, what a damn.. I want that hotdog before my training*

*BANG!

There’s something touch your bottom. A guy’s hand. You shocked but you keep quiet.

“wooh.. Nice bottom girl..” he said. He keep crumple your bottom up. “Could I know your name? Let we have a date soon..”

“You don’t know my name, eh?” you said calmly. He whispered yes.

Your leg hit his things fast, and he begins screaming. He fell down to the ground and you turne back to see his face. At that time, minho came and found you. But he bundled up his mind to make a fight with you. Minho thought *I think it isn’t a good idea to give her a slap or I will kick off like this man..* And he turns back and left the cafeteria slowly.

“~~~~~~ ah!!! MIAN!” he shouted. He now runs as fast as he can. Everyone stare at you, amazed.

“YAH! MINHO!” you shouted. Minho shocked.

Minho turns back to you. “Wae??”

“Could you queue an extra long hotdog for me? I’m going to do something. Araso?” and you left him to queue. You are a girl who has a big desire to eat.

*AISHT! NOONA!!!*