First Step

Love Letter

L.joe approach her with his ear plugged on and banging his head. Seohyun sees him and stop him.

"Byunghun! Do you want to walk to History class together?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah sure!"

"What are you listening to?" Seohyun asks him

"Oh! I'm listening to TVXQ's songs." Byunghun knows that this is the best way to start a conversation.

"You like TVXQ too? Wow! I thought I am the only one here who loves TVXQ!"

Seohyun keeps on spazzing with Byunghun about TVXQ and luckily Byunghun got to reply all of her spazz like he's a fanboy.He did all for the sake of Seohyun.So that he would continue being close to Seohyun.They entered the class and their History teacher tells the student to team up into two and finally the one who is making the move is Seohyun.

"Byunghun, let's be in one team!" Seohyun said.

The moment Seohyun ask Byunghun to be in the same team, he already knew he hit the jackpot! He knows now Seohyun already believe in him as a friend and it was more than enough for him.

Recess bell rings, class is over Byunghun wanted to get up and leave then, Seohyun hold his hands. and Byunghun's hands freeze and it was icy cold! He was so nervous.

"Byunghun, do you want my number? I can give it to you."Seohyun said. Byunghun's heart is beating so fast and he gets so excited.

"YEAH! SURE! WHAT A GOOD IDEA! BY THE WAY WE ARE FRIENDS AREN'T WE?"Byunghun was talking so fast and he was talking in a rush. Although he already had the number, he pretended as if he didn't have Seohyun's number.

He runs out of the class and cheer loudly in korean and everyone looked at him as if he was running .Seohyun just laughed at Byunghun's action.Seohyun dont really have any friends and her only friend is Byunghun during Recess, Byunghun is talking to his friends about Seohyun and great stuffs in Korea, then suddenly a girl in a skirt appear.

"Byunghun, can I sit with you and your friends? There's no seat for me and it seems like every empty seat was taken by bags."Seohyun said.How can Byunghun reject! He's in love with Seohyun. As in madly in love since it is his first love!

"Of course! Hey, Matt, Chris you're okay right? Seohyun is sitting with us." Seohyun just smile at Byunghun's friend.She sits next to Byunghun as he lift up his bag and put it on the floor.

Yes,Seohyun is very beautiful and decent.Everyone can fall for her she's being treated bad just because she's a new Asian in the school.

"Seohyun isn't it? Don't worry starting from tomorrow you can sit with us.You know why? Cause my pal over here will die of a heart attack." Matt said to Seohyun trying to tease Byunghun.

"Stop it man! She'll know! Shut up!"

"Come on L.Joe!" They all laugh when Matt and Chris started to pinch Byunghun's cheek like a baby and Seohyun laugh at Byunghun.Both of them was shy and started to blush.

"Stop it you guys." Byunghun smiles.

"Seohyun, my name is Matt and this is bad Chris." Matt introduce himself and Chris to Seohyun

"Hi, Matt and Chris."Seohyun smiles

"Byunghun, um, you know the homework, do you want to start after school? I don't really like making my work last minute.But it's okay if you're busy.Seriously." Seohyun said in korean

"No, it's okay! I'm not busy at all."

"Guys~ we dont talk koreans. What were you guys saying?" Chris asks

"Nothing just about our homework."

After school ends, Byunghun and Seohyun walks together with Byunghun to start doing their homework.They found a table and bench under a tree at a nearby park and sit there and started discussing.After a while, they got tired and stopped doing their homework and start talking randomly.

"So, how long have you been in Oregon?" Seohyun asks

"Me, 5 years. What about you?" 

"Actually I have never have an actual friends because I am always on the move.My dad travels a lot and I have to follow him.I have been to many places.And it was only 3 days after I arrive here in Oregon. You are actually my first partner that I have to do my homework with.I am glad I know you Byunghun. It's a pleasure." Seohyun give him a very sincere smile.

Byunghun rubs his neck and laugh."Thanks, yeah.So you're staying here until High School ends?" Byunghun asks.

"No, I am actually going to move in the future.But I am not sure when.But for this time being, I'll be here in Oregon."Seohyun smiles but it breaks Byunghun's heart that she will leave someday.

Byunghun walks Seohyun home and they talked about TVXQ!, random stuffs and get to know each other well.

"Byunghun-ah, just call me or text or whatever.I like having you as my company."Seohyun said and wave at Byunghun.

He's happy the fact that Seohyun trust him but he is unhappy with the fact that he doesn't have much time with Seohyun that he doesn't even know how long.She might leave whenever she wants to without saying goodbye.So he just sigh on his way back home.

"I have to think of something to impress her to make her not lost contact with me."

========================================================================

So how was it?? i don't know how you guys actually imagine Seohyun. but all i know is she's pretty in my imagination.and i didn't thought her as seohun snsd...but its up to u guys! thank you for reading!^^ please subscribe and comment!